Start Date: January 2022
Location: Remote andAmsterdam Office, according to our internal Covid Response Plan
Internship allowance: 500 per month based on 40 hours
Working Hours: 20hours per week
Vacation: 2 vacation days per month based on 40 hours
• We only take applicants residing in the Netherlands
• In order to do this internship, you need to be enrolled as a student in a Dutch University
At TOMS, we take our Mission of Using Business to Improve Lives seriously, and we hope that you will, too.
Do you want to learn more about HR processes while helping to create a better tomorrow? Were looking for an ambitious Intern to join our European HQ based in Amsterdam. You will assist the HR advisor on day-to-day tasks, including multiple projects and you will be able to get your own responsibilities. Assist with internal events and activities and support with administrative tasks. We constantly come across new tasks and projects and you can be part of it!
• Support the HR advisor with administrative tasks; updating employee files, gathering employee info, send out HR related correspondence
• Ad Hoc administrative tasks which might come up during the process
What we offer you:
• The opportunity to work and learn at an innovative company with the mission to improve lives
• Located in Amsterdam
• An informal yet professional international working environment
• Room for personal development in a highly skilled and motivated team
• Flexible working hours
Our ideal candidate:
• You are enrolled in a Dutch university for the whole duration of this internship in a program related to Human Resources
• You are structured, date-driven and you have a hands-on mentality;
• You have good analytical and problem-solving skills;
• You are a team player;
• You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and spoken.
• Mix of working remote and working at our inspiring office in Amsterdam
You are keen to be the best in class within your internship. You are flexible, you enjoy making things better every day and you value creative thinking and accuracy.
Could this be you? If so, please send us your CV and motivation letter (not mandatory)
TOMS is an equal opportunity employer
• Back Share • • • • •