About the Role:
TOMS is in business to improve lives. The Ecommerce Marketing Specialist will coordinate and execute the packaging of marketing plans, programs, and creative assets that support the marketing process to effectively deliver against global and regional needs in the seasonal Go To Market process. This person will collaborate on driving the process for strategic and tactical seasonal brand and product priorities from Product, Marketing, Impact, and Sales needed to deliver milestone touchpoints with global regions and channels for informing and socializing. This person will also assist in gathering marketing data and budget reporting.
What You'll Do:
• Coordinates seasonal marketing creative asset needs by region (Americas) and channels (Wholesale, E-comm). Manages global master asset list from creation to execution within the seasonal Go To Market process and timeline milestone dates
• Connects with Marketing Manager to gather seasonal marketing strategies from Brand, Product Marketing, Marketing Communications, Regional Marketing Leads, and Giving to build milestone touchpoint presentations in the GTM process
• Works with Global Marketing to gather and publish key initiative metrics and success parameters for key marketing programs and initiatives
• Communicates and updates marketing department priorities such as Global Monthly Snapshots, multi-season deadlines & timelines, GTM meeting dates, Brand Conference presentations, Digital Global Brand Calendar updates, creative asset reviews internally and externally, seasonal asset delivery status
• Work cross-functionally with creative and traffic teams, and project management system to oversee marketing projects workflow and distribution. Assists with submissions of creative assets into the software system (WorkFront) to the marketing creative team and publishes to regions in a Digital Asset Management System (WebDAM)
• Participate in ongoing marketing operation process improvements with calendars, timelines, budgets, processes
What You Bring:
• 3-5 years of eCommerce or Digital Marketing experience preferably in the fashion/footwear industry
• 3-5 years ofBrand or eCommerce Marketing Experience in Footwear Fashion Industry and Multi-Channel Marketing
• Working knowledge of marketing platforms including Windows, Homepage, OOH, Email, Social, In-Store signage, Point-of-Purchase (POP) displays, etc.
• Proven Project Management skills driving from inception to execution; communicating and delivering against milestones along the way. Asana preferred
• Experience using a Digital Asset Management System (DAM)
• Intermediate level Microsoft Office Suite skills, particularly for Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• The ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to navigate ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
• Entrepreneurial and high energy with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities and tasks
• Knowledge of Gen Z and Millennial customers and trends in the footwear fashion industry
What We Give:
• $65-75K annually to start, depending on experience, plus an annual bonus based on the company's performance
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K with company matching
• A generous PTO policy + 10 paid annual holidays + one floating holiday
• Half-Size Fridays: enjoy weekends starting at noon each Friday through 2021
• 4 free pairs of shoes per year (yes, free!)
• Employee Discount on all of our products plus discounts on partnering businesses
• Wellness classes (exercise, finance, mental health, parenting, nutrition, etc.)
• Opportunities to volunteer with Giving Partners and Community Organizations
• Global and Domestic Giving Trips see first hand how supporting grassroots efforts helps communities thrive!
TOMS is a proud B Corporation and a member of the Fair Labor Association.We're committed to transparent and equitable compensation, benefits, and opportunities.
EEO Statement:TOMS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to intentional anti-racism in all areas of our organization and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with the L.A. Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance. Our diverse backgrounds, perspectives, identities, and talents help us thrive.
• Back Share • • • • •