TOMS is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator with strong experience designing, implementing, and operating a global Linux server and storage infrastructure for offices, data centers, and retail stores. As a member of our Global Infrastructure team, this person will own and manage cloud infrastructure solutions and manage performance, reliability, capacity and security to ensure robust and secure systems are maintained. In this role, you will define routine processes for cloud, server storage, and backup operations including patching and recovery.
• Operate and manage Linux-based cloud and hosted enterprise systems for E-commerce, Integration, Retail, and similar enterprise applications or services.
• Perform as subject matter expert for cloud services, including computing, databases, management, security, and storage.
• Own systems configuration, systems/patch management, and monitoring solutions to proactively ensure secure, reliable, high-performance delivery and support of system services throughout the enterprise.
• Design, implement and operate server, storage and backup services including cloud, virtual and physical systems.
• Ensure server, storage, and backup requirements for PCI compliance are met.
• Support various IT applications and services such as ticketing, collaboration, and identity management tools.
• Act as escalation support for troubleshooting systems incidents, including off-hour and weekend support as needed.
• Manage invoicing for TOMS-owned server, storage, and backup systems vendors.
Requirements And Qualifications
• Linux/Unix server administration including implementation, management, and troubleshooting.
• Comprehensive server, storage, and security design and operational knowledge.
• Hands-on experience with enterprise application operation through hosted or cloud infrastructure.
• Hands-on administration of AWS, such as EC2, EFS, ELB, RDS, and S3.
• Knowledge of deploying and use of configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
• Identifying system vulnerabilities and securing cloud, virtual, and physical environments.
• Hands-on experience with repetitive-task automation via scripting (ie. Python, PowerShell, Bash/Shell, etc.)
• Experience managing Atlassian software.
Education And Experience
• 5+ years' experience creating and maintaining server and systems documentation.
• Strong work ethic, with a desire to seek opportunities to assist proactively.
• Self-discipline, with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to learn technical terms sufficient to coordinate ordering and support.
EEO Statement:TOMS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the ordinance.
• Back Share • • • • •