At TOMS, we take our Mission of Using Business to Improve Lives seriously, and we hope that you will, too.
The UK Sales Representative will work across multiple independent accounts within the UK whilst assisting the Sr Key Account Manager UK and EMEA in meeting preparation and planning for select UK Key Accounts. They will meet and exceed revenue objectives through set seasonal sales targets and at once business goals.
In addition to managing existing accounts, they must grow the UK business and find new opportunities within the industry for TOMS. They will be an expert in their geographic territory and understand customer needs by region. They will need to establish and maintain strong relationships with the accounts.
• Represent TOMS and be an ambassador for the brand
• Meet and exceed seasonal sales targets
• Managethe customer order book, to ensure product is delivered each month to meet financial expectations
• Have a strong understanding of assigned accounts, educating internally on both business processes and consumer dynamics
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with accounts
• Manageaccount from seasonal sell-in appointments, order processing, deliveries and shipments, returns and payment queries
• Continually analyse customer sell-through, highlighting strengths and repeat business as well as concerns and actioning accordingly
• Travel across the UK meeting existing and prospective accounts as well as travel for brand conferences at our Los Angeles & Amsterdam offices
• Work with Marketing to develop marketing strategies and plans to support sell-thru and growth expansion in these accounts
Requirements of The Role
• Relevant sales experience in footwear or branded lifestyle
• A natural networker, who easily builds relationships and gets energized by customer contact
• Goal oriented, turns targets into actions and is persistent to go beyond. Turns deadlines into a healthy pressure to perform.
• Good negotiating, social and influencing skills
• Strong organizational skills. Although not always the most fun part, the value of accurate administration is seen.
• Self-starter who can work independently and in teams.
• Excellent English with good verbal communication
• Strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills
• Valid UK driving license essential
• Confident with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Back Share • • • • •