About The Role:
At TOMS, we take our Mission of Using Business to Improve Lives seriously, and we hope that you will, too.
Were looking for a results-driven Sales Representative responsible for managing and developing independent accounts in line with UK strategy and company targets. Responsibilities include account management, developing, and implementing sales plans for TOMS independent accounts, coordinating product presentations, working closely with Customer Service and Credit in order to resolve issues, and reporting on competitor brand activity.
They will meet and exceed revenue objectives through seasonal sales targets and at once business. The primary goal is to ensure that all seasonal and yearly, quantitative and qualitative goals are met and aligned to the overall UK/EMEA strategy while maintaining the authenticity and integrity of the TOMS brand.
As well as managing existing independent accounts, they must grow the UK business and find new opportunities within the industry for TOMS. They will be an expert in their geographic territory and understand customer needs by region. They will need to establish and maintain strong relationships with the accounts.
This role is a unique opportunity to gain experience within a social enterprise, understanding the balance between brand, commerciality and purpose.
What You'll Do:
• To represent TOMS externally as an ambassador and internally towards all functions and vice versa and manage all interfaces
• Meet and exceed seasonal sales targets
• Management of the customer order book, alongside finance & CS to ensure orders are shipped & delivered on time
• Build deep expertise and understanding of the assigned accounts, educating internally on both business process and consumer dynamics
• Understand the TOMS brand and giving message & effectively communicate this to all stakeholders
• Ensure TOMS is represented to the maximum potential in-store & online through Visual Merchandising and POS amongst other marketing channels.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with assigned accounts
• Bring onboard key independent aspirational fashion stores (nationwide)
• Ensure continuous monitoring of sell-out and order book as well as cost-effective and reliable delivery for the account
• To continually analyse customer sell-through, and effectively use to TOMS advantage.
• The nature of the role will necessitate time away from home in order to fully embrace the role and satisfy the company objectives
• Travel across UK minimum 3 days per week meeting existing and prospective accounts
• Annual travel to regional & global offices in Amsterdam & LA for brand conferences (• depending on COVID19 regulations)
What You Bring:
• Solid relevant experience in sales, preferably within the footwear or fashion industryA proven track record in sales including the development of new accounts
• A high level of interest and awareness in current trends and fashions
• Excellent English with good verbal communication
• Strong planning and organisation skills
• Proactive approach with high energy, drive, and determination
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with proven results as a team player
• Exceptional understanding of the target market, and ability to position the brand accurately
• Willingness to learn and develop in a fast-paced pan-continental environment
• Excellent product presentation skills
TOMS is an equal opportunity employer, commited to international anti-racism in all areas of our organisation and will consider all qualifiedapplicants.
Our diverse background. perspectives, identities, and talents help us thrive.
• Back Share • • • • •