At TOMS, we take our mission of Using Business to Improve Lives seriously, and we hope you will, too.
TOMS is looking for a Sr. Director of Growth Marketing to develop and execute our global digital marketing strategy while guiding a best-in-class team. Our ideal candidate is business-savvy and values the role Growth Marketing plays in a healthy eCommerce and Direct-to-Consumer business. This role is vital; elevating our brand and driving revenue allows TOMS to better support our customers and our Grassroots Giving Partners.
In this role, youll be equal parts data analyst, digital strategist, and mentor. Combining the art and science of growth marketing, youll use consumer insights to craft digital experiences that help our customers connect with the TOMS mission and products. This role requires hands-on expertise to optimize and integrate channels, analyze, synthesize, and make actionable recommendations that support broader business needs.
• Design and implement unique consumer journeys for each of our core target segments.
• Partner with TOMS Product team to understand product stories and build out messaging and asset deliverables that fuel the digital consumer journey.
• Develop and articulate a holistic view of data and analytics that allows leadership to understand the effectiveness of strategies and to inform strategic business decisions and budget recommendations.
• Manage the Paid Media budget and performance across Paid Social, Paid Search, Affiliate, Email, SMS, Display, Pre-Roll Video, and Direct Mail.
• Develop the Direct-to-Consumer CRM Strategy, building an effective plan across Email, SMS, and Direct Mail to drive success against retention and engagement KPIs.
• Own the TOMS Passport Rewards Loyalty Program and manage towards membership, rewards, and point redemption goals.
• Lead and develop a team of four digital marketing and analytics managers to execute on channel-specific duties and goals.
• Work closely with Chief Marketing/Digital Officer to understand revenue targets and budget allocations in order to develop detailed plans against our targeted results.
• Work closely with the Creative team on Paid Social, Display, and other marketing content, providing feedback and direction to make the most effective creative based on persona, messaging intent, and KPIs.
• Oversee the relationship, strategic direction, and performance of external vendors.
• Own the strategy and execution of a consumer testing plan across paid media that helps us better understand our consumer, including analyzing the data and preparing actionable insights.
• Prepare and present holistic reports on data, insight and actions internally, as well as to Executive Leadership and our Owners/Board Members.
• Deep hands-on understanding of Paid Media, Paid Social, Paid Search, Display channels, and how they work together at different stages of the funnel.
• Proven success in managing loyalty programs and CRM strategies, growing engaged customer databases, and improving Customer Lifetime Value.
• Ability to launch new marketing channels/initiatives from the ground up.
• Self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing a high-morale team culture.
• Highly analytical with the ability to turn results and data into actionable recommendations.
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to navigate multiple tasks and consistently meet deadlines with accurate and detailed results.
• Strong communication skills, able to express opinions and viewpoints professionally, and comfortable presenting in meetings to top-level Leadership.
• Collaborative team player able to effectively build consensus around program vision and drive initiatives to completion.
Education & Experience:
• 7+ years experience in performance marketing and growing organic brand channels, preferably for a best in class footwear/apparel retailer.
• Effective presentation of information and strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Prefer strong knowledge of lifestyle/footwear market.
• Experience with Google Analytics required.
What We Give:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K with company matching
• A generous PTO policy + 10 paid annual holidays + one floating holiday
• 4 free pairs of shoes per year (yes free!)
• Employee Discount on all of our products plus discounts on partnering businesses
• Wellness classes (exercise, finance, mental health, parenting, nutrition, etc.)
• Opportunities to volunteer with Giving Partners and Community Organizations
• Global and Domestic Giving Trips see first hand how supporting grassroots efforts helps communities thrive!
EEO Statement:TOMS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to intentional anti-racism in all areas of our organization and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with the L.A. Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance. Our diverse backgrounds, perspectives, identities, and talents help us thrive.
• Back Share • • • • •