TOMS is in Business to Improve Lives
About the Role:
The Supply Planning Analystwill be responsible for building 18-month supply plans for commercialfootwear and updatingmonthly.Manage factory purchase orders from creation through shipment. Monitor all data inputs affecting the integrity of the purchase order agreement. Work closely with TOMS Asia Office to insure on-time product delivery.Act as the liaison between TOMS Asia Office and HQteams (US & EMEA), providing ongoing updates regarding product buy-readiness, order prioritization, transportation mode, and factory shipments.
What You'll Do:
• Build and maintain 18-month supply plan for commercial footwear consolidate demand plans; create estimated demand plans if none exist; collect capacity information from Asia office; review projected inventory positions on carryover and replenishment inventory; communicate supply plan to all stakeholders; support purchasing activites for other categories as needed.
• Master Data Management collaborate with Product, Development and Asia office to collect and maintain lead times; review and manage MRP settings for assigned categories
• PO Management run MRP for your category and analyze net requirements and MOQs; perform data clean-up; check buy readiness; issue POs; maintain POs; build executive summary buy recaps; communicate status to Sales Ops and other stakeholders
• Reporting Publishes weekly and monthly open PO reports to stakeholders and cross-functional partners; adhoc reporting to meet business needs
• Process Improvement Initiatives represent Supply Planning team in cross-functional/process improvement efforts; System Testing & Improvement Support (SAP, BI, GTN);
• Ad hoc analysis and other duties as assigned
What You Bring:
• 3-5 years exprience working with SAP
• 5+ years experience with Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel skills
• 5+ years experience working with SAP BI
• 3+ years of related work experience, preferably in the footwear or apparel industry
• Ability to thrive in an environment with evolving processes and a high degree of ambiguity
• Ability to work with limited supervision
• Exceptional Follow-through skills
• BA Degree in Supply Chain or Business is preferred
What We Give:
Medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K with company matching
A generous PTO policy + 10 paid annual holidays + one floating holiday
4 free pairs of shoes per year (yes free!)
Employee Discount on all of our products plus discounts on partnering businesses
Wellness classes (exercise, finance, mental health, parenting, nutrition, etc.)
Opportunities to volunteer with Giving Partners and Community Organizations
Global and Domestic Giving Trips see first hand how supporting grassroots efforts helps communities thrive!
TOMS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to intentional anti-racism in all areas of our organization and willconsider qualified applicants with criminal histories in accrodance with the L.A. Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance. Our diverse backgrounds, perspectives, identities, and talents help us thrive.
• Back Share • • • • •