About The Role
TOMS is in business to improve lives.
The Logistics and Distribution Analyst'sprimary function will be to gather data and manage vendor performance to support TOMS business needs domestically and internationally. This candidate will evaluate data for accuracy, providing distribution and logistics reporting and metrics, creation of process improvement documentation, performing operational and analytical functions within the Supply Chain, as well as assisting with tracking global activities associated with inbound/outbound transportation from suppliers, vendors, and to end customers. This candidate will also be asked to lead vendor sourcing activities including annual and ad-hoc RFQs for transportation services.
The Analyst is expected to gain and utilize an understanding of TOMS' overall business operations including interrelated functions of IT and physical processes. The Analyst will be asked to lead mid-level projects managing through influence and participate in projects/meetings including strategic initiatives and meetings with investors and C-Level management. This role will combine the analytical aspects of improving processes and efficiencies, with the operational aspects of keeping our shipments on track.
What You'll Do
• Create reports from Supply Chain platform (Nexus) as well as data obtained from freight forwarders, parcel providers, etc. to create cost analysis and shipment visibility.
• Develop and present performance statistics and cost reports to the senior leadership team on a weekly basis.
• Meet and evaluate vendors using TOMS partner criteria and business requirements. Act as a Logistics and Distribution subject matter expert by continuously evaluating and researching vendor capabilities and internal processes.
• Create and manage reporting required to maintain evaluation
• Manage vendor data through quarterly business reviews and visit distribution center(s)to ensure seamless shipping processes as needed.
• Support TOMS Business requirements by meeting and gathering requirements and matching with existing service providers or identifying new service providers as necessary.
• Lead RFQ/RFP activities and corresponding bid analysis, including maintenance of supporting data structure
What You'll Bring
• Advanced/Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Advanced reporting and presentation capabilities via tools like Microsoft Powerpoint, Tableau, etc
• 5+ years of experience working with Import/Export/Domestic Transportation
• Experience working within a Lean, Six Sigma environment required; certification a major plus
• Supply Chain / Transportation experience required
• Brokerage Experience preferred
• RFQ/RFP Procurement Experience is required
• Experience assessing data andproviding business recommendations based on findings required
• Experience with RFP/RFQ process required
• SAP and GT Nexus experience is preferred
What We Give
Medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K with company matching
A generous PTO policy + 10 paid annual holidays + one floating holiday
4 free pairs of shoes per year (yes free!)
Employee Discount on all of our products plus discounts on partnering businesses
Wellness classes (exercise, finance, mental health, parenting, nutrition, etc.)
Opportunities to volunteer with Giving Partners and Community Organizations
Global and Domestic Giving Trips see first hand how supporting grassroots efforts helps communities thrive!
EEO Statement:TOMS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to intentional anti-racism in all areas of our organization and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with the L.A. Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance. Our diverse backgrounds, perspectives, identities, and talents help us thrive.
• Back Share • • • • •