About the Role:
TOMS is in business to improve lives.
The Site Merchandiser is responsible for the online merchandising of Men's Footwear, Eyewear, and TOMS Gear on TOMS.com and TOMS.ca. In this role, you'll drive sales, margin, and conversion targets within your categories in alignment with company goals. The Site Merchandiser is responsible for creating and executing the TOMS.com monthly merchandise plan and calendar, and will work closely with Buying, Marketing, Content, and UX teams to execute Merchandising Strategy.
What You'll Do:
• Strategize and assist withmonthly merchandise calendarstrategywhile maintaining an acute awareness of the competitive landscape.Strategize seasonal product flow in the most optimal way for site conversion and seasonal storytelling.The strategy will develop, communicate, and drive seasonal business and assortment strategies to meet financial targets and customer expectations.
• Collaborate with Buying team to develop business driving opportunities and ensure optimal product placementon site. Communicate to the Buying, Product, and Content teams action plans and items to increase the performance of online metrics.
• Utilize web analytics and data to guide ongoing improvements to merchandise presentation, performance,structure, and navigation within assignedcategory.
• Strategizealongside UI/UX and content teamsto improve the customer experience online. Strategize cross-functional projects/enhancements/updates that will improve category conversion and drive revenue growth.
• Make recommendationsbased on financial metric goalson how to drive their business forward based on sales, history while understanding market trends.
• Partner with Creative to ensure assortment and merchandising strategy are in alignment with business and customer needs& manage key deliverables and timelines.
• Present sales analysis to merchandising and eCommerce leadership as well as cross-functional teams, highlighting weekly key takeaways and future action plans.
• Execute different merchandising strategies across user segments, channels, and products. Seek out new ways to enhance and evolve the online shopping experience.
What You Bring:
• 3-5 years of experience with Enterprise eCommerce platforms and Site Merchandising
• Experience with CPG or Fashion/Footwear preferred
• Strong Excel skills and experience with eCommerce back-end platforms, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Google Analytics preferred
• Ability to work collaboratively within team environments
• Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
• Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environments with shifting priorities
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Interest and passion for using business to improve lives, as well as forfashion and footwear
What We Give:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K with company matching
• A generous PTO policy + 10 paid annual holidays + one floating holiday
• 4 free pairs of shoes per year (yes free!)
• Employee Discount on all of our products plus discounts on partnering businesses
• Wellness classes (exercise, finance, mental health, parenting, nutrition, etc.)
• Opportunities to volunteer with Giving Partners and Community Organizations
• Global and Domestic Giving Trips see first hand how supporting grassroots efforts helps communities thrive!
EEO Statement:TOMS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to intentional anti-racism in all areas of our organization and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with the L.A. Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance. Our diverse backgrounds, perspectives, identities, and talents help us thrive.
• Back Share • • • • •