- Pelagic Gear
- United States
- Costa Mesa, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Pelagic is a 15-year-old apparel brand that was born and raised in Newport Beach, California out of the pure love for sport fishing & ocean sports, and its dire need to have a proper brand of clothing that represents the lifestyle. Being an ocean based sport, the style is much akin to the surf industry, albeit with the technical focus primarily on the needs and demands of the well rounded waterman’s lifestyle... Water, wind, and sun protection with a ton of style and function. Over the last decade the sport fishing industry has taken off with a plethora or reality based fishing shows on TV and big game fishing tournaments all year long around the world and Pelagic has been right there with it since Day 1.
• Pick and process shipments
• Provide quality control on all shipments received
• Count, verify and confirm all authorized returns
• Report any product discrepancies, damages and variances
• Bag and re-ticket returned merchandise
• Follow instructions for safely operating equipment
• Must be able to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 35 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodations
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a high volume warehouse
• Full Circle knowledge or other ERP system knowledge is a plus
• High school diploma or equivalent and relevant Electric pallet jack, Forklift, Reach certifications and experience a plus
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to pay close attention to detail
• Must be able to lift 40-50 pounds
• Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.
Cool environment. Free lunches on Fridays. Employee discounts.