Reel Technician I - Fish (Temporary)
- Shimano North America Holding, Inc.
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
* This is a temporary position contracted through an Agency
Shimano American Corporation is a multibillion dollar global company offering the world’s sporting community with top labels and brands including Shimano, Pearl Izumi, G. Loomis, Power Pro and Innovative Textiles, Inc. (ITI). We are seeking a temporary Reel Technician I.
The Reel Technician I is responsible for playing a vital role in creating and maintaining loyal customers. Under direction of the immediate supervisor, must meet or exceed quotas. Maintain quality repair of reels. Communicates professionally with customers, management, and co-workers.
- Analyze needed repairs on fishing reels
- Repair reels with quality and efficiency with minimal to no re-work.
- Meet or exceed reel repair quotas of ten (10) reels per day.
- Establish collaborative relationships with peers.
- Be available throughout the day to receive consumer calls.
- Respond to emails and voicemails in a timely manner for same day turnarounds.
- Maintain individual and departmental service levels and goals.
- Identify and provide feedback on any non-conformities of product being serviced.
- Mandatory overtime and weekends when required by management
- Travel if needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- AS400 knowledge preferred.
- JDE knowledge preferred
- A minimum of 2 (two) years’ experience in Customer Service required.
- A minimum of 2 (two) years’ fishing experience.
- Some mechanical skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office’s Word and Excel.
- High School or GED equivalent
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualification associated with the job.
Shimano American Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
NO AGENCY PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!