• Expert with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and relevant analytics reporting
• Must be proficient in a windows environment including intermediate/advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Be able to work in mac and pc environments
• Must be highly organized and possess a high attention to detail. Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Degree in English a plus
• 3-years’ experience with social management platforms such Sprout Social, Falcon Social, Hoot Suite
• Adept with FB Ads Manager/Business Manager and Global Pages
• Proficient using the Adobe creative suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom
• Bike technical experience a plus
• Into details, timely, professional and be deadline oriented
• Enjoy working with a collaborative and creative team, but ultimately hold yourself to a higher standard because you’re a perfectionist of your own craft
• Content creation experience with attention to detail
Bachelor’s degree in English is preferred.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Shimano North America reserves the right to modify and change responsibilities and duties herein without notice.
Shimano North America is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.