Technical Support Representative I - Bike Division
Shimano North America Bicycle, Inc. is a global company offering the world’s sporting community with top labels and brands including Shimano, Pearl Izumi, G. Loomis, Power Pro and Innovative Textiles, Inc. (ITI). We are seeking a Technical Support Representative I to join our Irvine, CA team!
We are proud of our staff; diverse in talent, interests and backgrounds. Job seekers can find unique, one of a kind job opportunities in our fishing and cycling divisions, including national and regional sales, marketing, retail services and distribution. We offer an exceptional array of employee benefits and we are proud of a workforce that takes advantage of the health and wellness benefits we offer. Those that seek opportunities with employers that focus on reducing negative impacts on the environment need look no further than SHIMANO NORTH AMERICA. Our company is an ISO14001 certified business where environmental compliance and continual improvements are part of our business philosophy and operations. If you feel you can bring talent, innovation and enthusiasm to our workforce then please consider the opportunities we have available.
Technical Support Representatives are responsible for providing support to customers using numerous methods of communication. Representatives are part of the North American team spread across three locations that provides expertise on Team Shimano products including Shimano, Pearl Izumi, Lazer, PRO Bikegear and Bikefitting.com
Job Level: Experience
• Provide technical and sales support to Shimano’s accounts and sales agencies.
• Provide technical support for end-consumers.
• Understand and be prepared to teach others about the technology and maintenance of Team Shimano products.
• Utilize customer service best practices when providing oral and/or written support.
• Efficiently troubleshoot technical issues using common techniques and offer customers appropriate options to resolve the issue.