Graphic Design Specialist
- Carver Skateboards
- United States
- El Segundo
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Carver Skateboards is a pioneering and authentic lifestyle brand founded in 1996 by surfers who longed for a surf experience on the land. Today, Carver proudly sells its products in 50+ countries and leads and inspires its surfskate community as a premium gear maker.
Carver is consciously evolving from startup to growth mode, shoring up its sales and operations functions, and doing an infrastructure upgrade to support tipping point growth. Carver is also expanding into new product, regional and demographic markets and expects double digit growth YOY for the foreseeable future.
Carver Skateboards is a five (5) time winner of INC. 5000’s fastest growing private companies in the US!
Carver’s Ideal Graphic Design Specialist
Carver is searching for its Graphic Design Specialist - a skilled eye to translate Carver’s strategy into design. Our ideal design champion is someone who:
• Is a growth-minded project manager with demonstrated design accomplishments in the surf, skate and/or outdoor industries;
• Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, has grit and knows how and when to hustle;
• Is flexible and wears different hats when necessary to get the job done;
• Is values aligned;
• Exhibits strong emotional and communicative intelligence;
• Prioritizes based on urgency and importance; and
• Has 5+ years of successful design experience.
Carver’s Vision, Mission, Values and Culture
Carver’s vision is the realization of an irreverently diverse, harmoniously flowing, and fully-realized global surfskate community. Carver is on a mission to lead and dominate the surfskate industry by mainstreaming, spreading the stoke, and inspiring active lifestyles.
Carver’s shared Values are to:
• Ignite Passion by sparking pride, athleticism, discipline, endurance, and taking the opportunity to reinvent ourselves every time we step on board;
• Discover Fun in the delight of sweat and exercise, and inspire our community to share in the joy of flow;
• Continuously Improve in the pursuit of lifelong learning and excellence. We experiment bravely, and study to refine and improve our products, experiences, and practices;
• Lead Community with integrity, respect, candor, and compassion. We practice inclusion, celebrate diversity and chose conscientious business practices; and
• Act Mindfully as advocates for the land, air and sea, and diligently protect the terrains our community loves to traverse. We leave no trace, promote conservation, and endeavor to leave our environment better than we found it.
As Carver transcends to a global lifestyle brand, we honor our humble roots by maintaining an exceptional workplace culture where the spirit of salty fun, learning, and growth flourishes.
How to Apply
If you are a natural artist and design superstar who is passionate about carving, salty fun, wind, water and active and outdoor lifestyles, please email your resume and cover letter along with your portfolio through Malakye.com or to: email@example.com