- Carver Skateboards
- United States
- El Segundo
- 3 year(s)
- Min Salary: $23.00 - Max Salary: $25.00 per Hour
Carver Skateboards is a pioneering and authentic lifestyle brand founded in 1996 by surfers who longed for a surf experience on the land. Today, Carver proudly sells its products in 50+ countries and leads and inspires its surfskate community as a premium gear maker. Carver is consciously evolving from startup to growth mode, shoring up its operations functions, and doing an infrastructure upgrade to support tipping point growth. Carver Skateboards is a five (5) time winner of INC. 5000’s fastest growing private companies in the US!
Carver’s Ideal Accounting Specialist
Carver Skateboards is looking for a patient, organized and meticulous accounting professional with strong problem-solving skills to join our unique team of heart-centered people. We care deeply about our employees, and together make a fun, tight and hard-working team of people who value excellence, mindfulness, and making mistakes valuable. We're looking for someone who is kind, conscious, and authentically connects with co-workers.
The Accounting Specialist will be responsible for a wide range of accounting responsibilities such as processing payables and receivables, recurring royalties and sales commissions, preparing bank deposits, and performing bank and credit card reconciliations. He/She will assist in preparing tax forms as well as periodic accounting statements and reports.
The Ideal Accounting Specialist must be familiar with GAPP and have 3+ years' of accounting experience. Sound knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop is required. This position requires an excellent level of written and verbal English language proficiency and Spanish bilingualism is a total plus.
Carver’s Vision, Mission, Values and Culture
Carver’s vision is the realization of an irreverently diverse, harmoniously flowing, and fully-realized global surfskate community.
Carver is on a mission to lead and dominate the surfskate industry by mainstreaming, spreading the stoke, and inspiring active lifestyles.
Carver’s shared values are to:
• Ignite Passion by sparking pride, athleticism, discipline, endurance, and taking the opportunity to reinvent ourselves every time we step on board;
• Discover Fun in the delight of sweat and exercise, and inspire our community to share in the joy of flow;
• Continuously Improve in the pursuit of lifelong learning and excellence. We experiment bravely, and study to refine and improve our products, experiences, and practices;
• Lead Community with integrity, respect, candor, and compassion. We practice inclusion, celebrate diversity and chose environmentally sound and conscientious business practices; and
• Act Mindfully as advocates for the land, air and sea, and diligently protect the terrains our community loves to traverse. We leave no trace, promote conservation, and endeavor to leave our environment better than we found it.
As Carver transcends to a global lifestyle brand, we honor our humble roots by maintaining an exceptional workplace culture where the spirit of salty fun, learning, and growth flourishes.
How to Apply
If you are an accounting superstar who is passionate about carving, salty fun, wind, water and active and outdoor lifestyles, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Compensation: $23.00 to $25.00 /hour DOE.