Aqualung Group is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a common purpose: to inspire everyone to enjoy water exploration and be active in the water. We are innovators in the water space, with our unique spirit, and our goal of being more relevant to Swimmers, Snorkelers, Divers, and other water exploration enthusiasts than any other brand, day after day, dive after dive, and lap after lap. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the catalyst for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Quest for Exploration, Pioneer of Innovation, Technical Excellence, Inclusivity and Fun. If you're on our team, it means you're part of creating something extraordinary. You're part of Aqualung Group!
Who We Are Looking For
An individual with an optimistic, people-first attitude and a relentless commitment to team. Experience working for an Outdoor Industry consumer products company or Active outdoor lifestyle brand preferred. Familiarity with Aqualung Group's core consumers – Swimmers, Divers, Kayakers and water exploration enthusiasts a plus. Someone who has a personal interest in water-related recreational activities including swimming, snorkeling, diving, kayaking, and boating.
Aqua Lung Group is sourcing Independent Sales Rep’s to service our brand US Divers in Southeast Walmart Stores. The geographic region would include Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Alabama.
The Sales Representative is responsible for supporting the growth of our company by delivering outstanding sales and service support to our account base and opening new accounts. This individual/group will be a proactive, self-motivated, problem solver who will be capable of driving all sales initiatives and achieving domestic sales goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with Walmart stores.
• Generate weekly orders for retail locations.
• Track and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
• Forecast product needs in the market.
• Communicate and implement sales programs and marketing initiatives.
• Regular and consistent travel to accounts.
• Deliver sales and service support to accounts using frequent email, phone and in person communication.
• Work closely with our Mass division within the company to ensure account issues and needs are addressed and resolved
• Secure orders and enter into Walmart’s order system
Strong organization and planning skills
Prospecting skills for cold calling
Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
Strong analytical skills
Ability to focus, stay on task and meet deadlines
Positive attitude and able to work in a fast paced environment
Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Retail Link Experience
Advanced Excel skills
Consistent on time weekly task completion
• Proven 3-5 years sales experience
• Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
• Strong presentation and negotiation ability