Affiliate Sales Coordinator
- Aqua Lung America
- United States
- Vista, CA (San Diego Area)
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Aqua Lung America, Inc. specializes in the development, manufacture and distribution of technical life support, water, safety, personal fitness and recreation products. We are looking for a talented individual who can support our Mission of providing “personal aquatic equipment for recreational and professional use”. Our brands include Aqua Lung, Aqua Sphere, MP Michael Phelps, Stohlquist and U.S. Divers.
At Aqua Lung we expect our employees to lead others with respect, be courageous, to embrace and drive change, be mindful of our environmental impact, be efficient while being responsible to our customers, and above all else to be honest and do the right thing as we work to together to succeed as a team and achieve company goals.
The Affiliate Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing professional sales support to the various affiliate offices, distributors, outside sales representatives as well as our dealers and consumers; which requires excellent communication skills. They are also responsible for processing complex sales orders and shipments to affiliate customers. Typical functions would include very heavy email communication, data entry, customer order maintenance, and various follow through activities to support sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries
• Handle and resolve customer complaints and escalate to supervisor if required
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
• Process return authorizations and / or orders
• Ship completed products / requests
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
• Follow up on customer interactions
• Train team members and peers on best practice methods of service
• Perform other clerical duties and front desk coverage as needed
• Any other duties or responsibilities as directed by your Manager
An ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to:
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically, or face to face
• Speak, read, and write English
• Gain and communicate the knowledge of company products and services
• Make independent decisions in a fast-paced working environment
• Demonstrate knowledge of diving and have the ability to sell such products
• Work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment, be very organized and manage multiple customers, sales staff and/or projects with great attention to detail
• Associate’s Degree (AA/AS in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communication)
• 2+ years’ experience in a Customer Service or Sales related position
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Skilled with MS Office Applications with strengths in Excel
• Knowledge of AS400 Operating System, preferred
• Knowledge of ITN process through FEDEX, UPS, and other potential carriers, preferred
• Knowledge of Export compliance and documentation, preferred
• Diving Certificate, preferred
- Aqua Lung America, Inc. (AQA) is an equal opportunity employer.
- We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
- AQA participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify program.
- AQA promotes a drug and alcohol free work environment.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com