Marketing Specialist, Swim
- Aqua Lung America
- United States
- Vista, CA (San Diego Area)
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Aqua Lung America, Inc. specializes in the development, manufacture and distribution of scuba diving, water-safety, personal fitness and recreational products. We are looking for a talented individual who can support our marketing efforts. Our brands include: Aqua Lung, Aqua Sphere, MP Michael Phelps, Omer, Stolquist, and U.S. Divers.
The Swim Marketing Specialist will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to manage the US marketing initiatives in our Swim business segment. Primary responsibilities will include creating and maintaining detailed marketing calendars to efficiently execute global marketing strategies and product launches within the US market, coordinating between graphic design, marketing, product, and sales teams to create needed marketing deliverables for product launches and marketing campaigns, and be the resident swim marketing expert for the US market. Additional responsibilities include: Brand activation, overseeing industry trade shows and grassroot events, photo shoot logistics, development of sales support tools, athlete and ambassador management, promotional and point of purchase campaigns for local market, social media channel management, field execution of marketing programs and daily administrative tasks. This position involves a high degree of collaboration and coordination between the marketing, product, graphics design and sales teams. The ideal candidate will have strong organization skills and demonstrate the ability to multitask while building respect and trust with others in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with Sr. Marketing Manager to develop and execute strategic local marketing programs in line with
global marketing initiatives and product launches.
• Oversee and manage activations, events, tradeshows and sales meetings including booth layout, logistics, samples,
and marketing collateral.
• Coordinate marketing photo shoots including logistics, locations, and staff.
• Evaluate relevant media and product placement opportunities and generate media coverage reports.
• Work within defined marketing budget and track US marketing spend.
• Assist with coordination of global marketing projects.
An ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to:
• Multi-task, have initiative and be a self-starter
• Drive and embrace change in a dynamic environment
• Work positively with marketing and sales teams.
• Efficiently organize multiple tasks and complex programs
• Analyze, problem solve and positively influence others
• Possess excellent organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills
• Travel up to 20% of the time
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Background or experience in competitive swimming or triathlon
• 3+ years’ experience in Marketing related field
• Skilled with MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Proficiency & working knowledge of current social media tools & trends
- Aqua Lung America, Inc. (AQA) is an equal opportunity employer.
- We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
- AQA participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify program.
- AQA promotes a drug and alcohol free work environment.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.