Who We Are?
Aqua Lung is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a common purpose: to inspire everyone to enjoy water exploration and be active in the water. We are innovators in the water space, with our unique spirit, and our goal of being more relevant to Swimmers, Snorkelers, Divers, and other water exploration enthusiasts than any other brand, day after day, dive after dive, and lap after lap. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the catalyst for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Quest for Exploration, Pioneer of Innovation, Technical Excellence, Inclusivity and Fun. If you're on our team, it means you're part of creating something extraordinary. You're part of Aqua Lung!
Who We Are Looking For?
An individual with an optimistic, people-first attitude and a relentless commitment to team. Experience working for an Outdoor Industry consumer products company or Active outdoor lifestyle brand preferred. Familiarity with Aqua Lung’s core consumers – Swimmers, Divers, Kayakers and water exploration enthusiasts a plus. Someone who has a personal interest in water-related recreational activities including swimming, snorkeling, diving, kayaking, and boating.
In support of the Demand Manager the Demand Planner develops and loads forecasts into the computer system utilizing inputs from interactions with various team members within the Sales Departments. Refines and maintains forecasts on an ongoing basis relative to trends, assumptions, customer related inputs and collaboration efforts with Sales Managers. The position has oversight of the entire Supply/Demand function of the assigned Divisions to ensure customer satisfaction levels and inventory levels are maintained to meet company goals.
• Develop and maintain Annual Sales Forecasts for finished goods, sub assembly, and spare component products for assigned Divisions to achieve companywide goals.
• Utilize a series of reports designed to track trends to perform monthly forecast analysis of all assigned Division products. Translate report information, input communication from Sales Teams, and utilize customer supplied forecast input to develop/maintain forward forecasts. Requires interaction with internal and external personnel at varying levels including affiliated companies.
• Maintain the Divisional Sales forecast within Dynasys forecasting system. This includes, evaluating/selecting forecasting methods, maintaining critical product setup parameters, controlling lifecycles, extracting and uploading of data.
• In partnership with Marketing and Sales, take ownership role in control of New Product introductions to ensure new products are met with proper timelines and quantities to ensure a successful launch of products to customers.
• Set up custom reports utilizing available software resources and equipment.
• Provide operational control of the discontinuation of products and materials in conjunction with Sales Team, Product Managers, and Configuration Management.
• Oversee the work of others, as needed, to effectively meet product deadlines.
• Understand organization’s goals and objectives.
• Stay up to date on industry standards, trends and developments.
• Make timely and ethical decisions both systematically and under pressure.
• Perform, with a team approach, other duties as assigned.
• Embrace and live the Aqua Lung values!
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Operations or Procurement.
• Must possess sound judgement, great attention to detail and follow through skills.
• Knowledge of ERP systems preferred.
• Experience with Dynasys, a plus.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Ability to manage workload in an environment with multiple interruptions essential.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Must have strong problem-solving abilities including the ability to analyze situations and provide alternative solutions.
• Aptitude for learning new technology.
Aqua Lung is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. As a global company, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a widely diverse candidate pool.
If you are excited about this opportunity and joining the Aqua Lung team, please apply! No agency candidates, please.