Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Recruiting is a key component to the success of Under Armour (UA). The Design Recruiter is responsible for identifying internal and external candidates for our creative talent groups. In this role, your responsibility is to partner with Business Leaders as a talent acquisition advisor, fueling the talent engine from entry level up to Sr. Manager level roles.
Teamwork is key, we rise or fall as a team. As a Design Recruiter, you will be expected to own the recruitment strategy for various creative business units end to end, support senior level searches alongside Sr. Recruiters, partner with your coordinators to provide a top notch candidate experience, and maintain a strong working relationship with your HRBP, Finance and Business leaders.
Competition for great talent is fierce, so being resourceful, organized, and able to think creatively is critical. Our candidates are our customers, so upholding a fantastic candidate experience should be important to you while also ensuring you are driving urgency and results in your recruiting efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage full life cycle recruiting process from specification through the employment offer for UA opportunities, ensuring a smooth process for candidates and new hires throughout the recruiting process.
· Partner with HRBP team, hiring partners, and leaders on workforce planning and identifying staffing needs.
· Partner with, educate and consult with hiring managers on recruiting process, strategy and expectations.
· Develop and maintain a network of professional contacts to help identify, source and engage candidates at all levels – from college to seasoned industry leaders – in building qualified talent pipelines.
· Utilize proactive, creative and cost-effective recruitment methods to attract and source active and passive candidates including leveraging online recruiting resources, in-house ATS and driving internal teammate referrals.
· Leverage Talent Acquisition Program Offices to build comprehensive hiring strategies including Employment Branding, University Programs, Executive, Global Mobility and Contingent Workforce Management.
· Ensure that the hiring process and hiring managers comply with UA policies and procedures and with employment laws and regulations.
· Review resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
· Prepare candidates and set expectations appropriately for interviews by providing detailed information on the company, business unit they’re interviewing with and job description details.
· Maintain positive relationships with applicants through entire recruitment process to ensure a high quality candidate experience on behalf of UA.
· Organize and act upon post-interview feedback to drive hiring decisions and provide appropriate and timely follow up to candidates.
· Where appropriate perform detailed reference checking on selected candidates and review results with hiring leaders.
· Maintain records on company-wide recruiting activities. Utilize an automated applicant tracking system in compliance with staffing requirement to support the recruitment process.
· Other duties as assigned, including representing TA on key HR initiatives and projects, especially as relates to sourcing, screening, and developing candidates for design and product creation opportunities
•3-5 years of full-lifecycle corporate recruiting role or equivalent HR experience.
•Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communications skills.
•Strong attention to detail.
•Demonstrated ability to conduct full-life cycle recruiting on a variety of roles within the creative field (ie. design, marketing, graphic design, ux, etc.); manage a high volume of open roles and competing priorities.
•Proven ability to review design portfolios and asses for creative aptitude, technical skillset, and taste level.
•Ability to partner with and influence business leaders and hiring as a talent advisor.
•Highly competent with candidate sourcing tools, applicant tracking systems and ability to quickly learn and adopt new technology as required.
•Proven ability to source, engage and close passive candidates on niche roles.
•Ability to build relationships with industry relevant organizations (ie, Art Programs, Universities, creative leadership organizations).
•Knowledge of recruiting metrics, assessment tools and techniques.
•Experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment.
•Experience working with current best practices and familiarity with industry trends in functional area.
•Successful track record of building and maintaining relationships.
•Established path of success in candidate identification, attraction and development.
•Strong talent assessment skills.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, a related field or comparable experience.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
|Required Experience:||0 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 6 days ago