- Under Armour
- Multiple Locations
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work. We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Under Armour is searching for a motivated QA Analyst I to provide quality assurance leadership and organization for our Data and Analytics team. You will join a results oriented team, using current UA QA and Change Management systems and processes to insure adequate testing is performed prior to promoting changes to any production systems. In addition to managing and organizing the QA efforts for our ongoing development efforts, this teammate will lead projects to build a standard test scenario library for Data and Analytics and to automate our testing process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Turn gathered requirements and BPDs (Business Process Documents) into test cases and scripts, which will be used to verify that the system meets the client needs
• Develop, maintain, and execute both manual and automated testing scripts
• Maintain, research updates, and support testing tools
• Responsible for properly identifying and working with team members from other areas of the business on QA projects and change management procedures
• Document testing results using proper QA & Change Management procedures.
• Ensuring test results are reviewed by the QA Manager as well as approved by the ABO (Authorized Business Owner) before promoting to PRD
• Responsible for accurately reporting defects/bugs using the documented QA process
• Organize testing efforts to meet bi-weekly change management process
• Report metrics on the effectiveness of change control measures
• Responsible for identifying required updates to training materials
• Serve as a liaison to assigned business units to perform post mortem analysis directed at collecting and consolidating feedback from the business
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
•High school diploma, and 2-3 more years’ experience andor college degree
•Familiar with standard Quality Assurance practices, procedures, policies and or equivalent combination of education and related experience
•SAP experience is a plus
•Comfortable with language barriers or constraints; bilingual language skills are a plus
•Proven ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
•Exceptional team player with excellent interpersonal skills ?
•Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities
•Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and committed to meeting deadlines
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills?
•Must be a self-starter, proactive and possess the ability to work with minimal supervision ?
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.