Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
• Provide reporting, analytics and insights for the various teams that work within the category structure.
• 25% - Develop and manage key performance category scorecard reporting and tracking.
• 5% - Build presentations and data visualizations that help various stakeholders understand complex topics.
• 5% - Provide insights and root cause analysis to inform executive decision making and support with daily operations.
• 25% - Add value to business each day by providing the right information to the right people at the right time
• 5% - Facilitate monthly key executive reviews and publish summaries to be used in future executive meetings.
• 10% - Ability to organize information effectively, and convey data through graphic elements such as charts, graphs, maps, tables and text.
• 5% - Automate or streamline existing reporting and processes using powerful analytics tools.
• 5% - Anticipate new reporting / analytical needs as business needs evolve.
• 5% - Drive adoption of BI capabilities across functional partners
• 5% - Deliver end user training on the reporting tools and underlying data sets
• 5% - Support data reclassification efforts by coordinating historical data remapping with category teams and communication with Master Data teams.
1-3+ years designing and developing dashboards and visual analytics
Knowledge of SAP BI reporting architecture, focused primarily on leveraging the suite of SAP Business Objects tools (WebI, Lumira, AA, Design Studio.)
Knowledge of business concepts and collaborations in cross-functioning departments; to include Product, Product Development, Retail, Supply Chain, Sales, Finance, Merchandising, etc.
Strong analytical skills and expertise to build data driven dashboards and reporting for KPIs
Outstanding people and relationship skills and ability to interact with different levels of a cross-functional, international organization, consultative and collaborative style.
Highly organized - ability to prioritize & meet multiple deadlines in compressed timeframe situations with attention to detail.
Superior Excel skills including pivot tables, formulas, macro development a plus.
Proficient with some programming languages, preferably SQL, Python, etc.
Education And/Or Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Technology - related field.
1-3 years of experience within Analytics, Planning, Operations
Minimal, as required
Under Armour is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, ancestry, color, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, language, age, history of conviction of criminal or summary conviction offence that is unrelated to the employment or to the intended employment of that individual, social condition, receipt of public assistance, political convictions or beliefs, physical or mental disability, handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, civil status, family status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by protected status.
Analyst, Product Creation
|Required Experience:||0 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 13 days ago