Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The Customer Service Representative works within the Ecommerce Call Center, connecting with UA customers across several channels of communication: telephone, chat, and email. This position is the voice of UA.com, delivering world class customer service to our Ecommerce consumer base. Under Armour is seeking a French and English speaking CSR.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Connect with the Ecommerce Under Armour customer across several channels of communication: phone, chat, email, and social media.
- Represent the company and our customer service philosophy with the utmost integrity while delivering world class customer service.
- Add value for customers by building relationships and trust through customer interactions.
- Maintain an in-depth and up to date knowledge of products and sales techniques, become a product expert.
- Identify and communicate trends and improvements which could help drive our business.
- Assist with a variety of inquiries related to customer orders, product information, and company policies.
- Process all global direct customer exchanges and work with Customer Service team to ensure timely processing.
- Work with both SAP operating system and Right Now Technologies (RNT) to research and resolve customer returns, exchanges, gift card and carrier claim requests.
- Refine sales skills through on-going participation in sales meetings, training.
- Promote teamwork by assisting and sharing information with other CSRs
- Contribute impactful sales, service, and knowledge that will propel Under Armour towards exceeding team goals and sales plans.
- Meet and exceed all performance objectives and metrics set in scorecards
- Exhibit a professional and positive attitude and possess exceptional interpersonal skills.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Analytical - Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service ; Responds to requests for service an