Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Under Armour is seeking a Distribution lead for our growing Connected Fitness team. This role will be responsible for the day to day management of all social handles for MapMyRun and MyFitnessPal as well as mobile notifications like push and inbox notifications for our apps. The Distribution lead will be focused on increasing the reach and engagement metrics of our original content (written articles and video), on platform and off. We are looking for a highly motivated individual that thrives in a fast paced and matrixed environment. As a relatively new group within Under Armour, we’re looking to add talent that can help further define the culture we’re creating… consumer-centric, intellectually curious, and always innovating. The ideal candidate will have experience managing social media accounts for a high-profile consumer brand, great project management skills, and a passion for digital content development and community management.
- Develop the Connected Fitness Brand/Content Strategy for Connected Fitness, working cross functionally to provide cohesive content strategy across Connected Fitness and the Under Armour brand and products
- Work with Sr Director of Audience Development and Commerce to ensure social media is a key success metric for all areas of marketing, commerce, conversion etc.
- Maintain and update daily editorial calendar for Connected Fitness social handles (MapMyRun & MyFitnessPal) across all platforms (Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.).
- Write post copy and publish all social content via social publishing tool.
- Track and traffic creative assets to cross-functional partners (blog, editorial, brand social lead, athletes, performance marketing team, etc.)
- Leverage social listening tools to monitor and respond to conversations on owned channels and around relevant brand categories topics.
- Support regular reporting cadence to track content performance against defined KPIs and implement learnings to optimize content.
- Assist in the development of content strategies that are rooted in a deep understanding of target consumer and their media behaviors.
- Participate in tactical ideation and execution for digital and social activations.
- Coordinate campaigns leveraging mobile distribution channels as well as other types of creative media to drive engagement and consumption of our content
- 5+ years of relevant experience in social media community management, content development and copywriting (agency or client side).
- Experience with content strategy and setting annual plans
- Experience with mobile marketing platforms (in app notifications, push notifications etc)
- Experience with social media publishing and listening platform (e.g. Sprinklr or similar).
- Experience with project management platform (e.g. Asana, Airtable, Trello or similar).
- Deep understanding of social media platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven multi-tasking ability and strong project management skills.
- Passion for digital landscape, media, trends and online consumer behavior.
- Professional experience in or personal passion for fitness, training and running a plus.
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment with an openness to change as our company grows.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate p