Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Designer I, Footwear - Innovation
We are searching for a Designer to focus on and elevate Under Armour Footwear. The Designer will focus on specialized innovation projects, and also have opportunities to touch all parts of the brand, while having access to the latest technologies and innovations. This is an opportunity to be part of a great success story, as Under Armour builds and grows their legacy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design and present concepts for footwear and overall innovative design direction: material, trim, color.
- Be a key partner in creating brand identity and distinctive Under Armour footwear offerings with a creative and futuristic design vision.
- Develop and execute clear and detailed technical packages for development.
- Work within an integrated team of design and development, while also working with apparel innovation design within the company.
- Provide product conceptualization and alternatives that meet the needs of future technologies and innovations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BFA or BID in Industrial Design
- 1+ years’ of footwear design experience, preferably in the sports industry
- Passion every day to design compelling, fun, cutting edge product.
- Solid understanding of footwear construction and materials; preferably well versed in manufacturing techniques.
- Ability to express concepts and ideas through hand sketching.
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable working with a group.
- Must be detail oriented, able to prioritize tasks and work under pressure to successfully meet multiple deadlines.
- Exceptional Mac computer skills with full proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Other optional computer skills: Alias sketchbook pro, 3D, Microsoft Office.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.