- Yoshimura R&D Of America, Inc.
- United States
- Chino, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Yoshimura R&D USA in Chino California, the leader in motorcycle performance exhaust systems, is growing with another exciting and immediate position open for an Engineer in our R&D department.
This position will work directly with the team that creates Yoshimura magic. From conception to tooling fixtures, this position possesses the power to make a great impact in the company and motorcycle industry.
Applicants meeting the Job Requirements' criteria must successfully pass an interview in order to qualify for full-time employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye link below.
• 3D CAD Design, Minimum 2 years of work experience is desirable
• Parametric modeling (Solidworks, Inventor, ProE, etc)
• Minimum 3 years of work experience as Engineer is required, if you do not a have an Engineering Degree
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) Minimum 2 years
• Manufacturing process engineering (Machining, Tube Bending, Press Brake, Laser Cut, Welding, etc.)
• Automotive / Motorcycle industry experience
Full-time plus benefits, salary rate DOE.