Blue C is a creative marketing agency and is searching for an energetic and talented Business Development Manager. This position is responsible for locating, developing, defining, and negotiating new business opportunities. This includes new sales strategies, sales pitches, and marketing plans through our BrandPWR platforms. The core objective of this position is to generate revenue with prospective clients who are in need of brand strategy, marketing communications, digital marketing, and content development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Locate or propose potential business opportunities by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities
• Identifying services that would help clients achieve their growth goals
• Create and develop sales presentations and marketing plans to present to prospective clients
• Have defined industry niches that you have an expertise in and also a network with
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Attend networking events
• Build trust and long-term relationships with prospective clients
• Manage potential opportunities and other important data within the Base CRM system
• Stay up to date in the advertising and marketing industry by continually researching market trends
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
• At least 5 years previous experience in new business development within the advertising and marketing industry
• Goal-oriented, organized, team player
• Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and opportunities
• Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
• Able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Experienced at preparing and presenting goals and forecasts for future projects
• Demonstrate proven sales results
• Articulate and professional communication
Benefits package includes competitive salary, commission, and a comprehensive benefits package with 100% paid medical, dental and vision, vacation, sick and holiday pay, FSA and 401(k) with matching.
If you’re passionate about advertising and marketing and want to be a part of a driven creative team, then our agency is the place for you. Please submit your cover letter, salary requirements, and resume through Malakye.com to be considered. Qualified applicants only please.
Blue C is following all state regulations and CDC recommendations to keep our employees safe. We will be scheduling interviews via web conferences and employees are required to telecommute until city ordinances have been lifted.