Since 1987, Sugoi has focused on quality, comfort, design, and durability to create purpose-built apparel for cycling, training and triathlon. A commitment to sourcing the best materials in the world has always been at core of our DNA, with the first Sugoi garments listing the ground-breaking fabrics of their time. Bred in Vancouver, Canada Sugoi’s designs have always been shaped by our environment. The wildly diverse climate has forged a culture of relentless refinement to deliver apparel for every climate. Over the years, Sugoi has enjoyed a rich collaboration with some of the world’s most esteemed cyclists and triathletes. The goal has been to test on elite athletes in extreme conditions to ensure quality and performance for all.
We are looking for several Outside Sales Representative with a proven track record in driving sales growth to manage regional sales and marketing for our Sugoi brand through dealers, teams and events in the following States or Territories.
- California, Nevada, Arizona, Hawaii
- Texas (Surrounding States)
- New England (North East)
- Building and managing relationship with select dealers
- Executing sales objectives for territory
- Plan and execute local events to increase brand awareness and lead generation
- Communicate effectively with Sales Director and internal sales representatives
- Develop a strong understanding of sales programs and tools
- Be in tune with regional trends and regularly share observations and dealer/product feedback with Marketing and Product teams
The Ideal Candidate:
Potential candidates will possess strong persuasive and communication skills, cycling/ and active apparel knowledge and enthusiasm, event management experience, ability to travel, and strong organizational skills.