Love motorcycles? Icon Motosports, located in Portland Oregon, is looking for an Assistant Video Editor to join our industry leading motorcycle equipment design team. We are looking for a talented assistant video editor to add to our fast-paced post production team. As an assistant video editor, you should be able to create string-outs, roughcuts, finishing and exporting in multiple different formats for online and social media delivery. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working, passionate person with strong conceptual, production and design skills. Motorcycle riding experience very desirable.
Position is located in Portland, Oregon.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Wants to work as a team to develop content and message strategy and who project managers their own work/shoot and production schedules as part of a team of creative and art directors, copywriters, graphic designers, web and digital marketers.
• Manipulate and edit video pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
• Uses various types of video to tell stories across multiple platforms and for multiple types of clients.
• Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the video
• Performs non-linear editing using Adobe Premiere Pro software and designs After Effects as needed including motion graphics, layout, and animation
• Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Create stringouts, rough and final cuts
• Organize and archive projects on back up server
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
• Reformatting sequences for vertical video, organizing and archiving projects and creating smaller projects from start to finish.
• Ensure individual brand consistency across social platforms
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Proven work experience as a video editor
• Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop)
• Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
• Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
• Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
• Creative mind and storytelling skills
• An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
BA degree in film studies, cinematography, video editing or related field.
Applications accepted through the ICON website http://www.rideicon.com/the-brand/careers/video-editor
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 9 days ago