- Nixon, Inc.
- United States
- Berkely, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
The Nixon team is in search of a Store Manager for the Berkeley, CA location!
ABOUT NIXON //
At Nixon, it is through life’s adventures where inspiration and collaboration combine and take shape to become products we create. We are proud of more than 18 years of history, our roots and heritage while steadily aspiring to rise up to new horizons, develop and grow our brand and team of ridiculously talented individuals further. Working for Nixon means being part of an international, dynamic and passionate group of people, multi-lingual, multi-channel and multi-category. We are as diverse as the environment we operate in, stretching all the way from our origins in the action sports industry up to the lifestyle market, electronics and premium watchmaking. We believe that passion drives performance and that perfection comes from always giving your best. We care about the little things, while thinking big.
Are you ready to be part of this?
POSITION SUMMARY //
Nixon is looking for a Retail Store Manager for its Berkeley, CA location. As a Nixon Store Manager, you’ll be responsible for delivering sales results, developing and motivating a team, creating an insane customer service experience, controlling costs, delivering operational excellence, and maintaining merchandising presentations.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Creates and manages the execution of a store business plan that drives performance and maximizes business opportunities.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing a daily budget, scheduling accordingly, analyzing variances, and initiating action to support annual budget.
• Establishes, monitors, and follows up on productivity goals for store team.
• Creates an outstanding shopping environment that connects customers with the Nixon brand by establishing a rapport with existing and future customers.
• Ensures customer service and operational standards are met while following Nixon’s policies and procedures.
• Oversees product flow, markdown execution, and seasonal promotions.
• Manages activities related to staffing and development, including: hiring administration, training, staff scheduling and performance management.
• Recruits and hires top talent to ensure a diverse and energetic work environment.
• Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
• Prevents inventory shortages with minimal store shrink rate.
• Manages store facility supplies and maintenance issues.
• Meets store operations compliance requirements.
• Communicates relevant store market information.
• Performs additional managerial duties as necessary.
• 5+ years of retail management experience
• High School graduate or equivalent; college degree preferred.
• Highly creative with the ability to drive brand initiatives through innovative action plans
• Strong analytical skills
• Extraordinary leadership skills
• Exceptional customer service standards
• Energized to drive results
• Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
• Strong problem solving skills with the facility to maintain a clear and professional dialogue at all times
• Point of Sale (POS) system knowledge
• Word and Excel proficient
Come join the Nixon Team! Submit your resume via Malakye for consideration.
Please, no phone calls.
Due to the volume of resumes, we cannot respond to everyone personally, but we do thank you for your interest and for reaching out to Nixon.
• Life Insurance
• Short and long term disability
• Flexible Spending
• Paid holidays
• Sick leave