Customer Service Rep - Seasonal
- Nixon, Inc.
- United States
- Encinitas, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Nixon is in search of a Customer Service Rep to join the team in a Seasonal Position, in Encinitas, CA.
ABOUT NIXON //
At Nixon, it is through life’s adventures where inspiration and collaboration combine and take shape to become products we create. We are proud of more than 18 years of history, our roots and heritage while steadily aspiring to rise up to new horizons, develop and grow our brand and team of ridiculously talented individuals further. Working for Nixon means being part of an international, dynamic and passionate group of people, multi-lingual, multi-channel and multi-category. We are as diverse as the environment we operate in, stretching all the way from our origins in the action sports industry up to the lifestyle market, electronics and premium watchmaking. We believe that passion drives performance and that perfection comes from always giving your best. We care about the little things, while thinking big.
Are you ready to be part of this?
Nixon is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team for the holiday season. We operate in a fast paced, fun, and high-growth environment. The right candidate will be customer service oriented, energetic, organized, and excited to be part of a team that is a leader in its industry.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS //
• Manage a high volume of phone and email inquiries (100+ daily) quickly and efficiently in a busy support environment.
• Deliver organic and friendly service to customers, providing inquiry resolution on first contact.
• Demonstrate great phone etiquette and a strong level of enthusiasm when interacting with customers.
• Respond promptly and courteously to customer email inquiries.
• Use strong problem solving skills to find creative solutions to customer issues.
• Support and effectively communicate Nixon’s policies and processes to customers.
• Offer exceptional customer service using product knowledge resources to recommend products and solutions.
• Assist customers with technical support and provide solutions to service issues.
• Promote the brand by offering only the best experiences to customers.
• Cover front reception area as needed.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS //
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 2+ years experience in retail or customer service
• Exceptional customer service standards
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• High level of enthusiasm
• Team player with a high standard for quality of work and a “can do” attitude
• Strong problem solving skills and the facility to maintain a professional dialogue at all times
• Ability to prioritize and organize tasks in a fast paced environment
• Salesforce and/or call center experience a plus
Come join the Nixon Team!
To apply, please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.
Due to the volume of resumes, we cannot respond to everyone personally, but we do thank you for your interest and for reaching out to Nixon.