Sales Account Manager
- Nixon, Inc.
- United States
- Encinitas, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Nixon is in search of a Sales Account Manager—Department Store Accounts to join the team in Encinitas, CA.
At Nixon, it is through life’s adventures where inspiration and collaboration combine and take shape to become products we create. We are proud of more than 18 years of history, our roots and heritage while steadily aspiring to rise up to new horizons, develop and grow our brand and team of ridiculously talented individuals further. Working for Nixon means being part of an international, dynamic and passionate group of people, multi-lingual, multi-channel and multi-category. We are as diverse as the environment we operate in, stretching all the way from our origins in the action sports industry up to the lifestyle market, electronics and premium watchmaking. We believe that passion drives performance and that perfection comes from always giving your best. We care about the little things, while thinking big.
Are you ready to be part of this?
POSITION SUMMARY //
As the Sales Account Manager for Department Store accounts, you will be responsible for leading Sales for Nixon’s key accounts with direct sales and external representatives to maximize business. The ideal candidate has proven sales management, experience in this channel with accessories and or fashion, and a proven positive team leader.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES //
•Establish and track account revenue, profitability and all budget related activity by account.
• Meet and exceed sales targets and profitability across product lines.
• Prospect and qualify new customers. Present business plans for growth for current and new accounts.
• Manage and open new accounts, track sell through and maximize sales, turns and margin.
• Develop seasonal Go-to-Market plans that drive impact at the point of sale increasing revenue and
• Assist management team in budgeting and forecasting sales by category and territory.
• Inventory and demand planning forecasting and review to hit sales targets.
• Strategic planning for the business and long range planning input.
• Effectively manage expenses, budgets and promotional activity.
• Travel to maintain and grow accounts base via road work, trade shows, etc.
• Plan and lead internal sales meetings to review current customer activity, review new products and
services and encourage strategic thinking.
• Responsible for setting up auto replenishment and forecasting processes.
• Work closely with Product and Marketing team to develop and recommend strategic sales plans
to grow business.
• Drive accountability with sales teams via seasonal territory business reviews.
EDUCATION // Bachelor’s Degree in related field, i.e., Business, Communications, Finance, etc.
REQUIRED SKILL & EXPERIENCE //
• Minimum five years’ sales management experience in watch or similar industry with department
stores or chain retail.
• Ten years of overall sales experience growing premium brands.
• Strong business and retail math analytics.
• Proven sales track record and customer growth.
• Ability to analyze new customers.
• Understand retail drivers inside and out, turn rates, gross margin, and sales per square foot.
• Have established, successful relationships with retail accounts in multiple channels.
• Experience with managing sales budgets.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS //
• Domestic travel required (up to 25%) including by air, ground and overnight.
• Available to work additional hours as needed.
• Abel to bend, lift, open and move product and related office items varying in weight from 1 to
25 lbs. on a routine basis.
Come join the Nixon Team!
To apply, please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.
Due to the volume of resumes, we cannot respond to everyone personally, but we do thank you for your interest and for reaching out to Nixon.
Please, no phone calls!