- United States
- Los Angeles
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Global fashion accessory company seeks experienced, organized person to join our Los Angeles production team and manage the development and production of cut and sew headwear, knits, backpacks, cold weather accessories and other accessories.
Candidate MUST have 2+ years of experience managing overseas production. Specific experience with soft accessories and baby products is a major plus. Candidate must have experience reviewing tech packs and communicating with overseas factories and with customers.
Qualified candidates must be very detail oriented and organized and have extensive experience interfacing with Asian factories and their manufacturing/purchasing processes. Must be proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook. Experience working with PLM software is a plus.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic accessory company that fosters a friendly and supportive environment and culture.
Job duties include:
• Reviewing customer tech packs.
• Send tech packs to selected factories.
• Sourcing materials and trims from factories based on GMPC design direction.
• Answering factory questions about tech packs.
• Comparing samples to tech packs to assure consistency.
• Confirm FOB pricing with the factory and calculate landed prices.
• Create cost sheets and production timelines for each style once price is confirmed.
• Prepare customer quotes to review with sales rep
Monitor Production Timeline & Deliveries:
• Create and maintain a production schedule for every order.
• Manage and maintain WIP report in conjunction with our China office.
• Review Preproduction/ Top samples and send out to customers
• Communicate revisions/ approvals with factories to ensure correct execution of style
• Review all account vendor manuals and ensure that we are meeting all customer requirements for development and production processes.
• Monitor product testing to ensure that factories are compliant with customer testing protocols
• Daily correspondence with sale team, factories and customers to manage production/delivery issues
• Work closely with design team to ensure correct execution and sample making.
• Negotiate costs with vendors hitting target prices as much as possible.
Interested candidates please submit your resume.
The Accessory Collective