GMPC is a full service private label manufacturer specializes in high quality products for world class brands in Outdoor & Performance, Action Sports, Streetwear, Fashion, Health & Beauty, and more. Founded in 1974, GMPC has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, and Shanghai to service its customer base.
We are looking for a Production Coordinator / Manager to join our team in San Francisco (Petaluma) / New York / Los Angeles. If you any of those cities and interested in joining us, please read on and then submit your resume through Malakye.com.
This position is responsible for managing production of cut and sew headwear, bags and packs, cold weather items, other accessories, and printable t-shirts.
Candidate MUST have 2+ years of experience managing overseas production. Specific experience with soft goods and outdoor brands is a major plus. Candidate must have experience reviewing tech packs and communicating with overseas factories and with U.S. based customers.
Qualified candidates must be very detail oriented and organized and have extensive experience interfacing with Asian factories and their manufacturing/purchasing processes. Must be proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook. Experience working with PLM software is a plus.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic accessory company that fosters a friendly and supportive environment and culture.
Job duties include:
• Reviewing customer tech packs.
• Send tech packs to selected factories.
• Answering factory questions about tech packs.
• Comparing samples to tech packs to assure consistency.
• Confirm FOB pricing with the factory and calculate landed prices.
• Create cost sheets and production timelines for each style once price is confirmed.
• Prepare customer quotes to review with sales rep
Monitor Production Timeline & Deliveries:
• Create and maintain a production schedule for every order.
• Manage and maintain WIP report in conjunction with our China office.
• Review Preproduction/ Top samples and send out to customers
• Communicate revisions/ approvals with factories to ensure correct execution of style
• Review all account vendor manuals and ensure that we are meeting all customer requirements for development and production processes.
• Monitor product testing to ensure that factories are compliant with customer testing protocols
• Daily correspondence with sale team, factories and customers to manage production/delivery issues
• Work closely with design team to ensure correct execution and sample making.
• Negotiate costs with vendors hitting target prices as much as possible.
Interested candidates please submit your resume through Malakye.com
Production Coordinator / Manager - NYC / SF / LA
New York City | San Francisco | Los Angeles New York
|Required Experience:||3 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|