Looking for experienced Product Developer / Product Manager to join the team in our in our beautiful Petaluma or Los Angeles offices.
We are an established apparel and accessory manufacturer who handles Private Label design and production for many of the world’s leading Outdoor, Action Sports and Fashion brands.
Our ideal candidate is comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment, is self-motivated, able to problem solve under deadlines, enjoys developing processes and has a passion for creating high quality consumer goods. In your role you will work with the sales team, art department and production teams from our offices in NY, LA and Shanghai.
• Follow product from design to delivery
• Oversee sampling and production orders
• Daily factory communications
• Maintain production calendars and negotiate costing
• Color management
• Customer service
• Manage domestic print production
• Maintain tech pack files
• Manage photo samples
• Create product assortment, materials, silhouettes, color palette recommendations
• Oversee strategic Private Label accounts sustainable product programs
• Oversee factory base compliance standards and sustainability benchmarks
• Interface with stake holders to ensure brand standards are continuously improved
• Track developments in sustainable textiles, sustainability metrics (carbon footprint, chemical inputs, transportation, resource consumption) and material innovation
• Oversee compliance related to fiber standards (GOTS, OCS, GRS, Bluesign, Fair Trade, Okeo-tex), factory audits (SEDEX, BSCI, Elevate), QC standards.
• Degree in design or related field or relevant work experience
• Minimum of 3 years Product Development and/or Production experience
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator required
• Proficiency in MS Office suite
• Experience with ERP platforms
• Must be knowledgeable in factory negotiation, sourcing and quality control
• Knowledge of sustainability practices / certifications a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Experience working with overseas contractors
• Knowledge of sustainable textiles and standards a plus
We offer health benefits, a 401K plan, employee discounts and a flexible work environment.
Location : Petaluma Ca or Los Angeles , Ca.