IT System Administrator
- CFL West
- United States
- Montebello, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
CFL West is in search of an IT System Administrator to join the team in Montebello, CA.
POSITION SUMMARY //
Our company is searching for an experienced IT Manager who can maintain and expand our computer networks. The ideal candidate will be able to manage our WAN, LAN, SAN and EDI computer platforms, while looking for ways to grow our networks in a cost-effective way to meet future needs. The IT Manager will be responsible for developing network maintenance and growth plans, creating annual and project budgets, keeping the executive team up to date on the latest networking technologies that could help the company to succeed.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES //
• Develop innovative network troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs
• Work closely with departmental managers to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network
• Monitor changing network technology and deliver a technology update to the executive team each quarter
• Responsible for creating and administering disaster plans that will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis
• Determine the rationale and methods for upgrading company network software programs each time an update is released
• Work with Finance department on varies system integration
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS //
• Bachelor’ Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in information technology management
• Comprehensive understanding of network architecture and client/server technology
• Software development abilities preferred
• Strong problem solving and communication skills required
To apply, please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.