CRM & Direct Marketing Manager
- Mammoth Resorts
- United States
- Mammoth Lakes
- 4 year(s)
- Not Available
Mammoth Mountain is looking for a CRM & Direct Marketing Manager! Join an amazing team, now.
This position is responsible for the leadership and execution of multi-channel CRM initiatives for Mammoth and June Mountains (not BBMR) with a heavy emphasis on email marketing. This position is also responsible for reporting and analysis of CRM campaigns to maximize performance. The campaigns are responsible for driving incremental visits as well as building customer retention and loyalty.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Lead and execute CRM campaigns (primarily email) to drive incremental skier visits
· Oversee team (both internal and external) to achieve goals and results
· Collaborate with cross-functional marketing team: creative services, call center, business operations, etc.. to ensure program success.
· Track and analyze results of campaigns to drive future strategy.
· Integrate with overall Alterra CRM Strategy.
· Financial - prepare budget, oversee daily, weekly and monthly adherence
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in strategic design and implementation of measurable marketing
- Hands on experience with email marketing. Silverpop experience a plus.
- Ability to sell ideas through creative, innovative, and cohesive marketing materials.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in direct response marketing campaigns.
- Experience developing data driven marketing strategies.
- Excellent reporting and analysis skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with strong ability to execute in a functionally-organized company.
- Proven track record of influencing people and processes outside of immediate work group.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Analytic approach to business - know the numbers and use them to drive decision-making.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time