Mammoth Mountain is hiring Vacation Specialists right now! If you want to spend your season on the mountain living the dream, apply today. We have many open positions and our next training dates are November 23rd and December 14th.
This job is available immediately! You can be here in no time.
The Vacation Specialist serves as the first line of contact for Mammoth Resorts guests.
Their primary responsibility is to book products for guests in advance of their upcoming visit.
The Specialist will field inquiries regarding Mammoth Mountain, June Mountain and Ikon Pass products, services, and lodging options and customize vacation packages to fit the needs of the guests.
They will provide excellent guest service and guidance, including special attention to first time visitors and guests with complex requests.
Specialists' will receive training to have specific resort knowledge, and may be tasked with outbound sales campaigns and other special projects as required.
• High school graduate or equivalency required.
• Sales and/or reservation experience preferred.
• Knowledge of the Mammoth Lakes area a plus.
• Strong command of the English language and excellent verbal communication skills required.
• Guest service and communication skills preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and other Windows-based applications preferred.
• Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Please click through to apply and let us know you found it on Malakye.