LIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play here.
The mountains are calling.
NOTE: This position is located in Mammoth Lakes, California. This position is also offered remotely for residents of California.
Did you know that, as part of your employment at Mammoth, you receive a free season pass, including free access to all other Alterra resorts? Grin inducing, isn’t it?
More about the benefits and perks of your adventure here:
• Ski passes for dependents (spouse/child(ren)) includes free skiing at other Alterra Resorts
• Discounts on ski/snowboarding lessons
• Friends and Family vouchers
• Retail & Food discount
• Equipment Rental discount
• 401k with company match
A little about this position:
• A Vacation Specialist excites our guests and informs them about Mammoth Resorts, helping plan and book all their vacation needs.
• Specialists will answer all inquiries regarding Mammoth Resorts and Ikon Pass products and services. Inquiries and reservations are primarily made via telephone, as well as email, web chat and online.
• We offer a desirable schedule (a typical week is four, 10-hour days with 3 days off), enhanced pay and opportunities for possible advancement.
• There are several hiring and training sessions set for September 27, October 11 and November 15 so apply now to secure your preferred start date.
• Customer service driven individual, and an energetic go getter that thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Proven record of making logical decisions, problem solving, resourcefulness, multitasking and expediency are all important qualities of ideal candidates.
• Previous sales and/or reservation experience and knowledge of the Mammoth Lakes area preferred.
• Ability to work in multiple point of sales systems.
• Experience with Microsoft Word and other Windows-based programs and familiarity with web-browsing software are helpful.
• As a prerequisite, candidates must have a strong command of the English language with emphasis on proper grammar and pronunciation, specifically while using the telephone.
• High school graduate or equivalent work experience.
• Bilingual applicants will be eligible for additional compensation
• Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.