- Incipio Technologies, Inc.
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Incipio is in search of a Senior Copywriter to join the team in Irvine, CA.
GENERAL SUMMARY //
Incipio Group is looking for a Senior Copywriter to develop and lead the copy needs for our organization. Located in our Global HQ, the Sr. Copywriter will create and oversee editorial, advertising, technical and ecommerce content, delivering superior work that enhances the business at the highest level . An experienced leader, the Sr. Copywriter will take concept to execution while maintaining brand identity and articulating the core values of our brands. The ideal candidate can partner across departments to collaborate on the needs of sales, product, HR, and marketing. This roll requires an adaptable candidate who is ready to dive in and thrives with multiple high-level projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Spearhead the creation and execution of communications across all platforms, delivering against the strategic goals of the organization and business needs of all projects.
• Partner with key stakeholders to develop successful messaging and concepts for go to market plans across all Incipio Group brands.
• Establish and implement a strong brand voice across all portfolio organizations for cohesive messaging and brand positioning.
KEY PROJECTS //
• Lead copy direction across all organization needs including marketing campaigns, web content, strategic sales presentations, product packaging, consumer guides and instruction manuals, advertisements and social media campaigns.
• Develop strong product knowledge, with the ability to position SKUs in the marketplace and tell a strong brand story.
• Build a thorough understanding of Incipio Group brands and licensed partners’ voice and style, creating brand and style guidelines and additional guides and documentation as needed.
• Collaborate closely with creative services to lead project kickoffs, identify inefficiencies and grow productivity.
• Establish a strong knowledge of SEO best practices and guidelines for all online content.
• Mentor and manage junior writers, helping develop skill set and prioritize project flow.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS //
• A proven leader and successful writer with 5+ years of writing experience.
• Strong copywriting, editing and proofreading skills.
• Collaborative resource across departments who is goal-oriented and results-driven.
• Knowledge of the consumer electronics and lifestyle spaces a plus.
TO APPLY //
Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.
ABOUT INCIPIO //
Customer focused, product centric. Founded in Southern California in 1999, Incipio's strategy begins with a commitment to our customers and a passion for amazing product. The strategy behind the formula that has driven Incipio's success is based on operational excellence coupled with a commitment to product design, all backed by a robust manufacturing proficiency. Today, the mobile consumer seeks lifestyle brands and products that resonate with them. Incipio's strategy of delivering a mix of Premium Company owned brands, licensed blue chip brands, and retail have quickly cemented Incipio as the dominant global supplier to the industry. Incipio's global presence allows the company to deliver mobile device accessories and solutions to a diversified customer base quickly and efficiently. What was once a startup that grew out of a suburban garage has turned into an international powerhouse, with an incredibly diverse portfolio of company owned brands and licensed brands fused with a wide assortment of products that reach mobile consumers everywhere technology is purchased. With a far-reaching footprint and retail reach of over 50,000 storefronts spanning multiple categories; Incipio's range and presence is unparalleled. Incipio's business model flourishes with a commitment to our customers and a passion for amazing products.
Incipio is an equal opportunities and affirmative action employer.