Graphic Designer - Licensing
- Incipio Technologies, Inc.
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
INCIPIO is in search of a Graphic Designer - Licensing to join the team in Irvine, CA.
POSITION SUMMARY //
Incipio, LLC, one of the OC’s fastest growing and most dynamic companies is looking for a highly effective full-time experienced Graphic Designer to work in-house at our Irvine headquarters. The Designer will be responsible for completing projects from concept to completion while collaborating with a team of designers to fulfill all requests from brand managers, sales and marketing departments. Must be enthusiastic about working with fashion, lifestyle, and athletic brands.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Design across various fashion, lifestyle, and athletic brands, applying multiple brand guidelines accurately and consistently across all print and digital platforms.
• Understand fashion trends in respect to colors, patterns, materials, and graphics across relative products and apparel.
• Collaborate with the design team, brand teams, and product development managers to launch and support projects across licensed brands.
KEY PROJECTS //
• Seasonal toolkit review/design: new prints, patterns, colors, form factors, etc.
• Product/device launches: packaging creation, sales and marketing collateral, and web/digital assets
• Tradeshows: booth design, planograms, packaging updates, product catalogs, sales sheets, and flyers/handouts
• Create marketing/sales related design materials such as print ads, email newsletter, social media material, launch kits, presentation decks, catalogs, etc.
• Designing for point-of-sale including client presentations, planograms, and in-store display graphics
• Develop original creative technical and conceptual graphic content/product that reflect the goals of the respective licensed brand.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS //
1. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Advanced knowledge in illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
2. Strong pre-press production skills
3. Exceptional organizational, communication, and planning skills; ability to multitask and prioritize to meet strict deadlines.
4. Strong communication skills, including written, verbal and meeting facilitation
5. 2+ years of experience working in agency or in-house environment.
6. Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design from 4-Year University or trade school equivalent.
TO APPLY //
Please apply via the link provided and be sure to let us know industry resource Malakye hooked you up!
ABOUT INCIPIO //
Customer focused, product centric. Founded in Southern California in 1999, Incipio's strategy begins with a commitment to our customers and a passion for amazing product.The strategy behind the formula that has driven Incipio's success is based on operational excellence coupled with a commitment to product design, all backed by a robust manufacturing proficiency. Today, the mobile consumer seeks lifestyle brands and products that resonate with them. Incipio's strategy of delivering a mix of premium company owned brands, licensed blue chip brands, and retail have quickly cemented Incipio as the dominant global supplier to the industry.Incipio's global presence allows the company to deliver mobile device accessories and solutions to a diversified customer base quickly and efficiently.What was once a startup that grew out of a suburban garage has turned into an international powerhouse, with an incredibly diverse portfolio of company owned brands and licensed brands fused with a wide assortment of products that reach mobile consumers everywhere technology is purchased. With a far-reaching footprint and retail reach of over 50,000 storefronts spanning multiple categories; Incipio's range and presence is unparalleled. Incipio's business model flourishes with a commitment to our customers and a passion for amazing products.
Incipio is an equal opportunities and affirmative action employer.