- Incipio Technologies, Inc.
- United States
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
Incipio, LLC, one of the OC’s fastest growing and most dynamic companies is looking for a highly-motivated Brand Coordinator to support the Licensing Brand Management team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• The Brand Coordinator will assist with various tasks under the Brand Management umbrella, including but not limited to:
• Product and project calendar creation and management, scheduling internal and external meetings, managing meeting preparation and support with execution.
• Submitting graphic design, packaging, copy and marketing projects to shared services and ensuring on-time completion and work to the satisfaction of the Brand Manager and ultimately the licensed brands.
• Coordinating sample approvals and requests.
• Coordinating the creation and dissemination of sales materials including meeting agendas, presentations, line sheets, assortment guidance, training materials, pricing guidelines, etc.
• Some copywriting/editing as needed to support the completion of the above materials.
• Working with global sales teams on new account approvals and door lists on a regular basis.
• Building and maintaining a positive rapport with internal product management teams, sales teams, design departments, shared service departments and marketing teams as a steward of the licensed brands.
• Building and maintaining a positive, professional relationship with external brand counterparts as a primary point of contact within the Incipio organization.
• Additional duties as assigned
• Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office platform (used daily: Outlook, Outlook Calendar, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to copy write, copy edit, and proofread (used daily)
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently and successfully
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong problem solving skills
• Interest in mobile technology is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years of professional work experience
• Equivalent experience in brand coordinator a plus