- Incipio Technologies, Inc.
- United States
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Incipio is an exciting and rapidly growing consumer electronics company. We are looking for a dynamic, creative talent to coordinate new product launching activities for our rapidly growing and industry-leading wireless consumer electronics brand. This is a full time position based in Irvine, California.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with management to define and execute on new product launch strategies, maintaining rolling product forecasts 6 months to 1 year ahead of launch schedules
• Work with product development and marketing teams to drive timely product launches. Drive timelines, coordinate internal resources, communicate project status, and track progress.
• Communicate product launch schedules with sales, logistics, and other internal teams.
• Work with marketing and audio-video teams to develop killer marketing materials for the Company website, for distribution and retail sales channels, and for the Incipio sales teams.
• Maintain inventory of marketing assets located in warehouse
• Coordinate all internal events: Holiday Toy Drive, Holiday Party, local events.
• Work directly under Creative/Marketing Director to execute directed marketing plans.
• Work with Sales Team for Retail opportunities and activations.
• Manage all Rack, Fixture and POP programs for retail.
• Source / manage / execute all approved designs with approved vendors.
• Coordinate retail events and product clinics.
• Plan/Organize/Submit/Create marketing content as requested.
• Track and report success of all marketing activations.
• Assist in growing outside support team (at Retail managers, reps, sales personnel, store athletes or artists, etc.).
• Increase brand awareness.
• Perform daily marketing tasks and needed marketing items to promote brand. Brand promotion, gaining new followers, etc…
• Demonstrate understanding of market intelligence- create marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses.
• Assist with tradeshow planning and executing.
• Tradeshow booth set up, tear down.
• Marketing activations at tradeshows.
• Support in creating, organizing and executing events.
• Travel to and attend industry events and tradeshows as needed.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Candidates must be hard-working, dedicated, organized, and detail-oriented.
• Bachelor degree in business, marketing, or project management required.
• 2-3 years of project management or marketing experience required.
• Experience pulling internal resources together to ensure timely results, overseeing several projects at once.
• Experience in consumer electronics field strongly preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.