Marketing Coordinator –B2B/Channel
- Incipio Technologies, Inc.
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Incipio Group is in search of a Marketing Coordinator to join the team in Irvine, CA.
POSITION SUMMARY //
B2B/Channel Marketing Coordinator on the Marketing team supports the management, coordination and delivery of Channel Marketing needs for all Incipio Group brands. This person is highly organized, and has the ability to shift gears between product categories/lines, brands, and types of work.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES //
1. Responsible for the programmatic oversight of channel marketing needs with a focus on crafting and executing collateral and/or presentations in-line with overarching Brand campaigns; then tracking and reporting on the results of the programs.
2. Manage Channel Marketing projects, ensuring deadlines and deliverables are met
3. Respond to Channel requests in friendly, on-brand manner
4. Input requests from Channel Marketing calendar, as directed by B2B/Channel Marketing Manager.
KEY PROJECTS //
1. Execute initiatives on product launch calendar, as it relates to Channel, across all brands as assigned
2. Proactively seek ways to improve Channel output and create more successful Sales interactions; initiating new ideas for improvement
3. Proactively communicating Channel initiatives to interested parties.
1. Ensures projects get completed on time, accurately, efficiently and in alignment with brand standards
2. Highly organized and Excellent communication skills
3. Works quickly and efficiently, multi-tasking jobs at different stages in the project lifecycle
4. Communicate with Sales and Product teams regarding specific projects on day-to-day basis for assigned projects
5. Ability to multitask, adapt and flourish in a dynamic, fast paced work environment
6. Ability to work with team members and requesters in all parts of the globe
7. Self-motivated, detail-oriented, solution driven
8. Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
TO APPLY // Please apply via the link provided and let us know that industry resource Malakye hooked you up!