- Incipio Technologies, Inc.
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Incipio is in search of an Executive Assistant to join the team in Irvine, CA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for two executives (COO and VP of Finance), including: representing the executives in interactions (internal and external) with poise and tact. Responsible for proactively managing/coordinating daily schedule/calendar, contacts, travel arrangements, meetings (internal and external), conferences, and seminars
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the executive’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
• Responsible for the timely preparation/compilation of data/edits and distributing reports, forms, and documents. Creates and edits presentations, agendas, spreadsheets, communications, databases, and reports.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Responsible for excellence in meeting/event preparation, set-up, and follow-up including preparing presentations/agendas/materials, documenting notes, and coordinating follow-up items to completion, arranging for food/drink.
• Serve as first-line of defense with the high volume of communications of phone and email.
• Able to jump on a variety of special projects as requested.
• Able to maintain availability around executive’s schedules as needed, sometimes outside of normal business hours.
• Maintain strict confidentiality with respect to sensitive information.
• Additional duties as assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS //
• Prior experience as an executive assistant is required
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Proven ability to collaborate in an administrative team environment
• Exceptional judgment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Must have professional polish and ability to interface with high level executives
• Ability to prioritize and manage time
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, executive team, external partners
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability and emotional maturity
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
• Naturally energetic, enthusiastic, engaging, and outgoing interpersonal style
• Excellent foresight and responsiveness abilities
ABOUT INCIPIO // Customer focused, product centric.
We are a global consumer technology solutions platform operating a diverse portfolio of owned and licensed brands at the intersection of design and functionality. Founded in Southern California in 1999, our strategy begins with a passion for building amazing product and a commitment to serve our customers. Our portfolio of brands offers compelling solutions that meet the needs of today’s active mobile consumers, who demand more out of the products they use. Leveraging our powerful back-end platform of shared resources, our brands deliver a complete solution to retailers and consumers alike. Our strategy of delivering a fully assorted mix of premium company-owned brands and licensed blue-chip lifestyle brands has quickly cemented us as the preeminent consumer technology platform in the industry. The formula behind our model is based on operational excellence coupled with a commitment to best-in-class product design & engineering, all backed by a robust proficiency in manufacturing and distribution. Our 500+ employees operate through ten offices around the world and allow us to reach over 60,000 retail doors globally.
Incipio is an equal opportunities and affirmative action employer. You can find out more at www.incipiogroup.com.