Executive Assistant to CEO
- Incipio Technologies, Inc.
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Incipio is in search of an Executive Assistant to CEO, to join the team at headquarters in Irvine, CA.
POSITION SUMMARY //
We are looking for a dynamic, proactive Executive Assistant to report directly to the Chief of Staff, who supports the CEO daily. The candidate will provide personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner for the CoS and CEO. This role is extremely important to Incipio, as the candidate will be a representation of the office of the CEO both within the organization and to the outside. This role will require a high level of flexibility and multi-tasking related to CoS’ and CEO’s professional life and communication. This role will perform administrative duties for the CoS and CEO including screening calls, managing calendar, booking travel, meeting and event arrangements and preparing reports conducting research and preparing presentations. The ideal candidate will be able to produce high quality work in a fast pace work environment, often working under deadline.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Maintain CoS’ and CEO’s schedule and appointments by planning meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel enforcing time limitations so the CoS and CEO stay on track at all times.
• Able to maintain availability around CoS’s and CEO’s schedule as needed, sometimes outside of business hours of operation.
• Preparing and editing correspondence, communications, presentations, reports and other documents as requested.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems, record meeting discussions.
• Monitor, screen, respond and distribute incoming communications.
• Welcome guests by greeting them in person or on the phone, answering and directing inquiries.
• Book and manage travel arrangements for the CoS and CEO.
• Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Undertaking the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.
• Maintain strict confidentiality, at all times.
• Attend company trade shows and outside meetings as needed to facilitate all brands and departments
• Act as a helping hand to supporting departments including but not limited to; Marketing, Product, Finance, Facilities and Sales.
• Additional duties as assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS //
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3+ years of experience as Executive and/or Personal Assistant
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Exemplary planning and time management skills
• Strong writing and reporting skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Extremely attentive to detail
• Strong sense of business development
• Excellent knowledge of owned and licensed brands held within Incipio Group
• Exemplary judgement and decision-making ability
• Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
• Confident verbal communication across all departments
• Self-starter who feels confident taking on additional tasks
• Accountable team player
• Keen sense of travel management
TO APPLY // Please apply via the link provided and be sure to let us know, industry resource Malakye was your source!
ABOUT INCIPIO // Customer focused, product centric.
We are a global consumer technology solutions platform operating a diverse portfolio of owned and licensed brands at the intersection of design and functionality. Founded in Southern California in 1999, our strategy begins with a passion for building amazing product and a commitment to serve our customers. Our portfolio of brands offers compelling solutions that meet the needs of today’s active mobile consumers, who demand more out of the products they use. Leveraging our powerful back-end platform of shared resources, our brands deliver a complete solution to retailers and consumers alike. Our strategy of delivering a fully assorted mix of premium company-owned brands and licensed blue-chip lifestyle brands has quickly cemented us as the preeminent consumer technology platform in the industry. The formula behind our model is based on operational excellence coupled with a commitment to best-in-class product design & engineering, all backed by a robust proficiency in manufacturing and distribution. Our 500+ employees operate through ten offices around the world and allow us to reach over 60,000 retail doors globally.
Incipio is an equal opportunities and affirmative action employer. You can find out more at www.incipiogroup.com.