Marketing Coordinator - Majors
- Incipio Technologies, Inc.
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Incipio is in search of a Marketing Coordinator - Majors to join the team at headquarters in Irvine, CA
GENERAL SUMMARY //
B2B/Channel Marketing Coordinator on the Marketing team supports the management, coordination and delivery of Channel Marketing needs for all Incipio Group brands. This person is highly organized, and has the ability to shift gears between product categories/lines, brands, and types of work. .
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES //
1. Responsible for the programmatic oversight of channel marketing needs with a focus on crafting and executing collateral and/or presentations in-line with overarching Brand campaigns; then tracking and reporting on the results of the programs.
2. Manage Channel Marketing projects, ensuring deadlines and deliverables are met
3. Respond to Channel requests in friendly, on-brand manner
4. Input requests from Channel Marketing calendar, as directed by B2B/Channel Marketing Manager.
KEY PROJECTS //
1. Execute initiatives on product launch calendar, as it relates to Channel, across all brands as assigned
2. Proactively seek ways to improve Channel output and create more successful Sales interactions; initiating new ideas for improvement
3. Proactively communicating Channel initiatives to interested parties.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS //
1. Highly organized
2. High level oversight of all Channel projects, ensuring deadlines and deliverables are met
3. Ensures projects get completed on time, accurately, efficiently and in alignment with brand standards
4. Communicate with Sales and Product teams regarding specific projects on day-to-day basis for assigned projects
5. Analyzes executed materials and contributes new ideas to improve communication, visibility, efficiency, effectiveness
6. Works quickly and efficiently, multi-tasking jobs at different stages in the project lifecycle
7. Ability to multitask, adapt and flourish in a dynamic, fast paced work environment
8. Excellent communication skills
9. Ability to shift between products, categories, brands seamlessly
10. Ability to work with team members and requesters in all parts of the globe
11. Maintains a proactive, can-do attitude
12. Self-motivated, detail-oriented, solution driven
13. Can work on a project from concept to completion
14. Contributes to fostering a culture of teamwork and creative exploration
EDUCATION // Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Griffin Technology LLC //
Griffin Technology began designing and manufacturing technical solutions with an innovative flair in 1992. We’ve since grown to become one of the largest providers of accessories for personal computing and digital media. We ask ourselves: What would you like to do with your computer, your TV, your stereo system, your MP3 players, your musical instruments... the technology that enhances your life?
Our approach has given birth to some of the best-known accessories in the digital entertainment and personal computer markets, including the iTrip family of FM transmitters and the groundbreaking Evolve Wireless Sound System.
Today, Griffin designs, manufactures and delivers useful and fun solutions for digital entertainment and personal computing to people in the Americas, Europe, and Asia, through major retailers and online.
Griffin Technology LLC is a member of the Incipio, LLC portfolio of company owned and licensed brands. Incipio is an equal opportunities and affirmative action employer.
Find out more at http://incipiogroup.com/