Sales Operations Manager
- Incipio Technologies, Inc.
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Incipio is in search of a Sr./Sales Operations Manager to join the team at headquarters in Irvine, CA
POSITION SUMMARY //
Sr./ Sales Ops Manager manages the team responsible for the customer facing aspect of the supply chain. In essence, manage all the components of the supply chain. This team is the hub for resolution of any issue arising within the supply chain from working with buyers on possible slip/slipped production to resolving issues within Finance and invoicing. We are looking for someone who has extensive background, knowledge and relationships with Apple as this position will oversee the Apple account. You will need to be collaborative, creative, analytical, and comfortable communicating successes as well as areas for improvement. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a necessity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Maintain written documentation and procedures for assigned sales operations (order entry, customs/duties, international shipping
• Perform analysis and manage inventory levels
• Provide summary data and analysis
• Manage inventory and SKUs, any backlog and monitor sell thru trends
• Analyze and manage MRP files
• Manage Apple SKU Health and Sales
• Work with vendors and internal departments to resolve complex issues
• Communicating performance, articulating root-cause analysis and linking to specific improvement activities
• Working closely with business partners to review operational processes and identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation
• Analyzing current business processes and take initiative to improve efficiencies within the team.
• Creating and maintaining reports
• Mentor Sales Operations Specialist(s) to create a collaborative environment within their immediate team as well as cross departmental and external partners.
• Establish and manage SOPs for Apple worldwide , RMA process improvement, inventory optimization, EOL strategy.
• Partner with Apple WW in analyzing forecast to demand, product trending, inventory positions, and supply availability within the consignment model but including Apple owned inventory as well.
• Develop the team, strengthen and develop efficiencies within the full process flows from procurement through reverse logistics
• Partner with Product, Sales, and Finance teams to maintain the fluidity of the product cycle from the sunrise of a product to the sunset of a product.
• Review and evaluate annual KPIs with worldwide Apple partners
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Bachelor’s Degree or three years experience
• Demonstrated business communication skills, including but not limited to verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
• Experience managing demand and supply, project management and process improvement
• Strong attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
• Ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment; Ability to think strategically and at the same time stay on top of tactical execution
• Continuously work toward improving the planning process
• Experience working in or with a complex international supply chain management organization
• Some understanding of customs/duties/IOR for international order a plus
• Previous experience working with Apple Retail a plus
EDUCATION // Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
ABOUT INCIPIO // Customer focused, product centric.
Founded in Southern California in 1999, Incipio's strategy begins with a commitment to our customers and a passion for amazing product. The strategy behind the formula that has driven Incipio's success is based on operational excellence coupled with a commitment to product design, all backed by a robust manufacturing proficiency. Today, the mobile consumer seeks lifestyle brands and products that resonate with them. Incipio's strategy of delivering a mix of premium company owned brands, licensed blue chip brands, and retail have quickly cemented Incipio as the dominant global supplier to the industry. Incipio's global presence allows the company to deliver mobile device accessories and solutions to a diversified customer base quickly and efficiently. What was once a startup that grew out of a suburban garage has turned into an international powerhouse, with an incredibly diverse portfolio of company owned brands and licensed brands fused with a wide assortment of products that reach mobile consumers everywhere technology is purchased. With a far-reaching footprint and retail reach of over 50,000 storefronts spanning multiple categories; Incipio's range and presence is unparalleled. Incipio's business model flourishes with a commitment to our customers and a passion for amazing products.
Incipio is an equal opportunities and affirmative action employer. You can find out more at www.incipio-group.com.