Production Graphic Designer – Licensing
- Incipio Technologies, Inc.
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Incipio Group is in search of a Production Graphic Designer – Licensing to join the team in Irvine, CA
General Summary //
Incipio, LLC, one of the OC’s fastest growing and most dynamic companies is looking for a highly effective full-time Production Graphic Designer to work in-house at our Irvine headquarters. As a member of the Creative Services team, they will be responsible for fulfilling requests from brand managers, sales and marketing departments, mainly focused on Channel (i.e. B2B, distributor, wholesaler, retailer) projects for all Licensed Brands. This person is a highly effective, visual thinker with the ability to shift gears between product categories/lines, brands, and types of work. This designer will handle a variety of design production functions on team. Multiple levels of project work are required, from small scale to large. He/She will often be working with a copywriter to develop a concept or idea, this position requires creative assertion of ideas and a passion to sell the ideas to peers.
Duties & Responsibilities //
• Develop visual materials for Channel purposes for all brands.
• Designing for point-of-sale including client presentations, planograms, in-store display graphics and packaging.
• Act as digital expert on Channel team for any Channel related digital needs.
Key Projects //
• Develop visual materials for Channel purposes for all licensed brands. Includes (but is not limited to) –
• Sales collateral
• Presentation decks
• Tradeshow needs
• Launch kits
• Training materials
• Front-line associate materials
• Packaging design/updates
• Back-of-house materials
• Develop digital materials for Channel purposes for all brands. Includes (but is not limited to) – Email newsletters for partners, Social assets for partners, and Digital ads for partners
• Drives conceptual ideas with team members.
• Analyzes materials and contributes new ideas to improve communication, visibility, efficiency
• New device launches: provide support as needed during launch for packaging updates, tech pack updates for new device, launch kits, etc.
• Tradeshows: banners, lifestyle crops, planograms, header cards, sales decks,
• catalog design/updates
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Advanced knowledge in illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
• Strong pre-press production skills
• Must be able to follow and apply multiple brand guidelines accurately and consistently across all print and digital platforms
• Exceptional organizational, communication, and planning skills; ability to multitask and prioritize to meet strict deadlines.
• 1 - 2+ years of experience working in agency or in-house environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design from 4-Year University or trade school equivalent.
To apply, please apply via the link provided and be sure to let us know you found the opening on industry resource, Malakye!
About Incipio //
Customer focused, product centric. Founded in Southern California in 1999, Incipio's strategy begins with a commitment to our customers and a passion for amazing product. The strategy behind the formula that has driven Incipio's success is based on operational excellence coupled with a commitment to product design, all backed by a robust manufacturing proficiency. We are a global consumer technology solutions platform operating a diverse portfolio of owned and licensed brands at the intersection of design and functionality. Founded in Southern California in 1999, our strategy begins with a passion for building amazing product and a commitment to serve our customers. What was once a startup that grew out of a suburban garage has turned into an international powerhouse, with an incredibly diverse portfolio of company owned brands and licensed brands fused with a wide assortment of products that reach mobile consumers everywhere technology is purchased. With a far-reaching footprint and retail reach of over 50,000 storefronts spanning multiple categories; Incipio's range and presence is unparalleled. Incipio's business model flourishes with a commitment to our customers and a passion for amazing products.
Incipio is an equal opportunities and affirmative action employer. You can find out more at www.incipiogroup.com.