- Carve Designs
- United States
- Mill Valley, CA, San Francisco Bay Area
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Carve Designs is a beach lifestyle apparel brand. We are based in Mill Valley, California and sell women’s apparel to specialty retailers around the country.
We are seeking a candidate that wants to be a part of a growing company. The ideal candidate will be able to work closely with the creative director and marketing director for all creative needs. You will need strong organizational and interpersonal skills to excel in this role. You will need to be a highly motivated, do-it-yourself individual who thrives in fast-paced environment.
The Primary responsibilities of the Graphic Designer are to help maintain, create and design all assets pertaining to and not limited to: Wholesale Catalog, Direct Catalog, Website, sales promotions, trade shows, In Store Displays and editoral needs.
• Work closely with Creative director and Marketing director to create all visual assets
• Creates all email blasts on a thrice weekly basis or as needed
• Creates all creative for website with direction from Marketing
• Resizes all images for Carve website- retouching abilities a plus
• Creates wholesale dealer book with direction of Creative director- 2 a year
• Responsible for creating layout of consumer catalog with direction from Creative and Marketing- 6 a year
• Creates art and collateral for all tradeshows, events, sales and editorial needs
• Performs these and other duties as assigned.
1. Must be proficient in ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE
2. Must have at least 3 years experience
3. Exceptional problem solving skills
4. Detail and result oriented
5. Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively with a diverse group of internal and external contacts
6. Must be willing to have hands in various parts of small business, pitch-in and help out, as well as be able to work in a fast paced, fun and intense environment
7. Fluency in English
8. Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
This is an in-house position and candidates must be willing to commute to the Mill Valley office on a daily basis. Direct applicants only. This position is at-will employment.
Please submit cover letter and resume through Malakye, or directly to Jennifer Hinton – firstname.lastname@example.org